Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All we know is he has been training on his own I "think" the build up the muscle tissue that has been injured and those muscles around that injury for support. He is on his own training program from what I recall. Muscle strength first then back to the pitch.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
All we know is he has been training on his own I "think" the build up the muscle tissue that has been injured and those muscles around that injury for support. He is on his own training program from what I recall. Muscle strength first then back to the pitch.
Pretty accurate and understandable.I understand that process since I have some leg injury and I went through same issues .Here are two things that matters.Period of getting his muscle tissue as it was before (which is almost all day job)and getting match fit.One thing I don't understand .He played our last game against Napoli last season and now he is working on his muscle volume and match fitness.Was he injured again or ?Pretty not understandable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pretty accurate and understandable.I understand that process since I have some leg injury and I went through same issues .Here are two things that matters.Period of getting his muscle tissue as it was before (which is almost all day job)and getting match fit.One thing I don't understand .He played our last game against Napoli last season and now he is working on his muscle volume and match fitness.Was he injured again or ?Pretty not understandable.
I think that's how you see a lot of repeat injuries like Pepe for example. You tear Muscle X and work hard to strengthen it meanwhile muscles Y & Z around the hurt muscle weaken because you focus too much attention on Muscle X and you end up tearing a completely different muscle.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think that's how you see a lot of repeat injuries like Pepe for example. You tear Muscle X and work hard to strengthen it meanwhile muscles Y & Z around the hurt muscle weaken because you focus too much attention on Muscle X and you end up tearing a completely different muscle.
Well,this is pretty scary if accurate.That means that we will never know when he will be fit.What about our medical staff?Do they announce something about his recovery?I read multiple times that he is recovering from injury but never when that would be?

Yuckvrini

Aug 2, 2015
Well,this is pretty scary if accurate.That means that we will never know when he will be fit.What about our medical staff?Do they announce something about his recovery?I read multiple times that he is recovering from injury but never when that would be?
I love the way you destroy and humilate dp84 keep it up man :tup:

Mar 30, 2006
I dont think he is injured at the moment. I think he is just training alone to recover his fitness and have less of a risk of re injuring by just jumping back into the normal swing of things. the precaution is probably from how he reinjured himself when he played at the end of last season.

We still have time to get him into shape and hopefully he can have a big season.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont think he is injured at the moment. I think he is just training alone to recover his fitness and have less of a risk of re injuring by just jumping back into the normal swing of things. the precaution is probably from how he reinjured himself when he played at the end of last season.

We still have time to get him into shape and hopefully he can have a big season.
I am just scared that he get another injury.Other than that I am almost certain that he will be back soon.I love this guy and his playing.

Mar 30, 2006
I am just scared that he get another injury.Other than that I am almost certain that he will be back soon.I love this guy and his playing.
Yeah, I think the club are scared too, thats why the precautions. But its better to be cautious and be sure then risk anything. I am ok with them bring him on slow and hoping he is up to speed with the rest of the squad a few weeks into the season. We will need him if Khedira is out for a little while.

also it will help having players who are not knew to the team in the starting 11 initially as it till take the new guys time to gel. I think a midfield of Pogba-Marchisio-Asamoah with Pereyra as the attacking mid would allow us to continue to dominate Serie A while our new attacking players develop an understanding with Morata.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think he's out for longer than we think.

Not as worse as Pepe but definitely looking like Barzagli level injury problems.

We'd require another CM imo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No confirmations on his status yet but the fact that he hasnt played a single min of pre season is worrying enough.Looks like our depth will be stretched this year.

Honestly wouldn't mind Cuadrado right now.We love those type of players that fit various formations and can play various roles.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well we have two injury prone cb in chiellini and barzagli. Plus a injury prone cm in khedira. And no one knows what's up with asa. Should have kept Vidal at all costs, cause he can play cb too. Caceres is also often injured and error prone
We should sign a cm and a defender. And hope for dybala/peyrera as cam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)