Kwadwo Asamoah (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seems that it's the biggest secret ever.I asked multiple times the same question and get no answer other that he works separately on his recovery.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Seems that it's the biggest secret ever.I asked multiple times the same question and get no answer other that he works separately on his recovery.
It's not like Juve's medical staff are registered here. :D

Unless you meant an answer by our very own qualified members here.

Achong

Aug 6, 2015
What kind of injury it is suffered by asamoah? Is there any benchmark for his kind of injury, how long it is should be fully recovered and will the player who suffer this kind of injury be back to his old form again?
I have high hope for asamoah to boost our mid especially if siqueira is coming.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What kind of injury it is suffered by asamoah? Is there any benchmark for his kind of injury, how long it is should be fully recovered and will the player who suffer this kind of injury be back to his old form again?
I have high hope for asamoah to boost our mid especially if siqueira is coming.
Welcome.

Asamoah is a mystery right now..so no one knows.

Taking in consideration how long he has been out...and how much it takes to recover from a hiatus... dont be surprised if he starts to get back to top form around december.

Achong

Aug 6, 2015
Welcome.

Asamoah is a mystery right now..so no one knows.

Taking in consideration how long he has been out...and how much it takes to recover from a hiatus... dont be surprised if he starts to get back to top form around december.
Thank you.
Hopefully he can regain his old form and we dont ruin his recovery by being rush to integrate him back to the team.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Official - Asamoah worries Juve

According to "Gazzetta dello Sport", at Juventus there is some concern about the conditions of Kwadwo Asamoah. The Ghanaian had almost missed the entire last season because of knee problem. Problem persists. There are in fact only articular trouble, but also to the cartilage. Asamoah, Udinese in the plans, is expected to return this season to his old midfield role, with the imminent arrival of Siqueira on the left wing. The continuation of the accident, at this point, should convince the Juventus management to further strengthen the midfield.

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)