Kwadwo Asamoah (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sell vidal they said. asamoah will be as good as him in midfield they said. vidal wont recover from injury they said.

:howler:

edit: - reping marotta ass kissers and vidal sale justifiers. you should do too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we managed quite well with both injured last year no need to worry this year

edit: - reping marotta deniers and vidal sale doomsayers. you should do too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you are naive if you think because we managed one season with injuries, that we will another.

you cant be this stupid, oh wait maybe u can

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is different and you know it, Cam.
We are getting a new LB: Asamoah covered
Chiellini injured: Rugani here & Barzagli receovered to fitness
Morata injured: Mandzukic isn't and either is Zaza
Kheidira injured: We still have Pereyra, Sturaro, Pogba, Marchisio all healthy. If Draxler comes then add another. Push comes to shove throw in Isla.

Sure, this time its "different". But once the players recover then what worry do we have? Strange that people are begging for Draxler considering his injury background.

- - - Updated - - -

you are naive if you think because we managed one season with injuries, that we will another.

you cant be this stupid, oh wait maybe u can
so last season was a fluke but this one will crash and burn.

got it

Brooo!!! Why did you take off Prince? ! :(
Suited you well! :kiss:
I still have it saved. Had to applaud Daidevil for his effort

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so let me get this straight, you thinkbecause we managed last season, that this season is going to be the same?

if this is true then barca would win the CL every year.

- - - Updated - - -

oh noooes we have preseason injuries
and keep on justifying selling vidal.

first you said it's okay to sell vidal because asamoah will fill in his position. you implied here that asamoah can be as good as vidal.

now yo uare saying we can make do without the "new vidal" and khedira.

amazing how you keep justifying everything while shitting on your previous stances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so let me get this straight, you thinkbecause we managed last season, that this season is going to be the same?

if this is true then barca would win the CL every year.
how is "managing" a successful season with injuries going to result in Barca winning the CL every year?

I will give you one more opportunity to get back to the drawing board and come up with another post that actually makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

and keep on justifying selling vidal.

first you said it's okay to sell vidal because asamoah will fill in his position. you implied here that asamoah can be as good as vidal.

now yo uare saying we can make do without the "new vidal" and khedira.

amazing how you keep justifying everything while shitting on your previous stances.
We are still equipped to handle even Asamoah injured :lol:

You act like they will never return to the field.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We are getting a new LB: Asamoah covered
Chiellini injured: Rugani here & Barzagli receovered to fitness
Morata injured: Mandzukic isn't and either is Zaza
Kheidira injured: We still have Pereyra, Sturaro, Pogba, Marchisio all healthy. If Draxler comes then add another. Push comes to shove throw in Isla.

Sure, this time its "different". But once the players recover then what worry do we have? Strange that people are begging for Draxler considering his injury background.

- - - Updated - - -

so last season was a fluke but this one will crash and burn.

got it

I still have it saved. Had to applaud Daidevil for his effort
NO, I meant that it is different in the sense that this is not a preseason injury for him, unless he somehow re-injured it from the End of the Napoli match to now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)