Kwadwo Asamoah (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Great in defence, useful in attack. Stamina for days and never gets injured. So professional, admirable work ethic and never complains about being permanently used out of his favoured position. Real value to the team.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I am wondering how would he do as a LB if we can't sign a good player for that position.

Would you prefer him or Chiellini as a LB?

Licht -Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah

or

Licht - Barzagli- Bonucci - Chiellini

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am wondering how would he do as a LB if we can't sign a good player for that position.

Would you prefer him or Chiellini as a LB?

Licht -Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah

or

Licht - Barzagli- Bonucci - Chiellini
First one without a doubt. Chiellini is much, much better as a CB. Plus, Bonucci should not play, and Asamoah is just great.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I don't see why he wouldn't do just as good as a LB as he is on the wing. Conte seems fixed on that for some reason.

Apr 8, 2013
Well, he played left-back against Real and wasn't bad, even if he plays more natural in a more advanced position. If he only remembered that Bale was left-footed instead of closing him on the right side on 1-2 goal...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well he's not a defender, that might be something which goes against him. It's a different set of team and positional responsibilities as an authentic left back. You don't cover an area and a final defender, you are the last line and responsible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Might do, he's shown himself to be adaptable. But just as people were moaning about him not having the attacking capabilities to play as a 'winger', don't be surprised if it takes him as long to cut out errors playing as an orthodox defender.

One on one and in terms of awareness he always seemed strong to me, the positioning and moving as a defensive line is what would need work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)