Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
to you Asamoah may seem like a regular , average player. But anyone who has seen him play in his natural role , knows he is amazing. I mean he can't even be replaced as a lwb. Conte has been very unfair to him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
to you Asamoah may seem like a regular , average player. But anyone who has seen him play in his natural role , knows he is amazing. I mean he can't even be replaced as a lwb. Conte has been very unfair to him.

How dare Conte & Beppe take Asamoah from the ever declining Udinese, give him a significant pay rise and make him an undisputed starter in the Italian Champions line up?

I'm sure his human rights must have been violated here.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Asamoah is doing a Q&A on twitter and I read this unfortunate quote :(

are the people I go out to restaurants with #AskAsamoah

I wish our players would stop making this failed footballer feel welcome here.
That's not proper news.

Let me fix it for you.

I get on well with everyone but Isla and Pogba.

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
How dare Conte & Beppe take Asamoah from the ever declining Udinese, give him a significant pay rise and make him an undisputed starter in the Italian Champions line up?

I'm sure his human rights must have been violated here.
In trying to appear intelligent you ended up exposing your stupidity. So why hasn't Conte giving Isla more starts and a significant pay raise like Asamoah, I mean Juventus does that for all their players right? I remember many fans rating Isla over Asamoah , these very same fans rate Pogba and Vidal over him . And don't forget Manchester did bid for him , However Udinese sold him to Juventus.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
In trying to appear intelligent you ended up exposing your stupidity. So why hasn't Conte giving Isla more starts and a significant pay raise like Asamoah, I mean Juventus does that for all their players right? I remember many fans rating Isla over Asamoah , these very same fans rate Pogba and Vidal over him . And don't forget Manchester did bid for him , However Udinese sold him to Juventus.
If Lichstiener was left footed and was playing on LWB. Then Asamoah wouldn't be starting either.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Why do you bother responding to this guy? He is incredibly biased and delusional it's sad and pathetic to witness.
Aren't you biased in your belief that Cerci and Osvaldo are horrendous footballers?

:D

- - - Updated - - -

He is a great and honest poster what are you talking about
You're not an honest poster cause you know Quag is a dickhead, but you just want to trolol some members (klin etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)