Kwadwo Asamoah (17 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think Asa the CM is worth what we paid

what do you think Asa the LB is worth...considering since he came 98% of the time he plays there

i feel shortchanged by Conte a bit
I think it's hard to find players who are better at full back/wing back than Asamoah, so you could argue that the scarcity of good full backs would push his value up to something quite close to what Juve paid for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Kwadwo Asamoah and Juventus midfielder's 25-year-old Ghanaian, may soon sit at a table to discuss the renewal of the contract of the player: according to rumors reported by Tuttosport in fact, Marotta would want to propose the former Udinese player extension of the agreement currently in place, which expires in June 2017, resulting in economic adjustment. An important gesture, that of Juve, against the boy, who would see the good performance rewarded played for Juventus, in addition to the "loyalty" to the cause, since the Ghanaian have recently returned to the interest of Chelsea against him .

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
As bad as he's been in a Juve jersey and still managed to provide a couple dangerous passes. The one to Pogba that he botched and the one to Lichtsteiner that he sent for extraterrestrial research.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Murru impressed me.. Great cross for Panilla (i think) in the first half and otherwise he did pretty good against Lichtsteiner.
At 19, considering he's a free agent id definitely try and sign him up.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Murru impressed me.. Great cross for Panilla (i think) in the first half and otherwise he did pretty good against Lichtsteiner.
At 19, considering he's a free agent id definitely try and sign him up.
good game but he made some mistakes (3rd and 4th goal) but hes still young and experience is much important for defenders so he will probably improve and be the best italian lb in future. sign him...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yep, the last two years were an exception as they changed the schedule from even to odd years in order to avoid having WC and AFCON in the same year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)