Kwadwo Asamoah (29 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not everyone who plays in that central midfielder of the three has to be Pirlo. Asamoah could play there in theory, as could Vidal, but it would call for a redesign of the team from an attacking perspective. To contrast the solidity and loss of creativity in midfield you could be more forgiving with two more purely attacking wide players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Not everyone who plays in that central midfielder of the three has to be Pirlo. Asamoah could play there in theory, as could Vidal, but it would call for a redesign of the team from an attacking perspective. To contrast the solidity and loss of creativity in midfield you could be more forgiving with two more purely attacking wide players.
Yes, thats more what my question was aluding to. How a midfield of Marchisio Asamaoh and Vidal would do.

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
Wouldn´t it work if we just move more creativity upfront, with Gio-CF-Vucinic. Cause that midfields workrate would cover enough to play with 3 really offensive atackers

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
pogba playS infront the D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
KOJJOOOOOO just saw his interview, he seems like an extremely humble guy. A really nice guy. You can tell he loves Udinese, has a great appreciation for him which I can appreciate. I wish him the best, I love players as humble as this young man.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:agree: I really liked his attitude in the interview, seemed geniune, honest and that he really appreciates what he's doing and that he will give 110% for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)