Kwadwo Asamoah (23 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's where he's from, though, and where he's currently at, at the moment. Anyway, when I found these a couple of days ago I considered it bullsh*t and didn't post them. But where the hell is the official announcement? Why would it take so long to announce two players who had their medicals in now what feels like 1938?

May 22, 2007
Is it going to be announced on the opening of the transfer market?

---------- Post added 22.06.2012 at 14:54 ----------

That's where he's from, though, and where he's currently at, at the moment.
Surely the Italian press would have picked this up ages ago, both clubs are in Italy.

Edit: Would they even have their medicals if there wasn't an agreement to sign them?

frick

Apr 4, 2010
The negotiations is in Italy, wouldn't the media there pick them first if there's such trouble? The transfer windows isn't officially opened up yet, right? Maybe they wait for that to make the official announcement? The medical test news is almost as good as the official ones anyway.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, like I said, I didn't actually buy into this when I first saw it and I still don't. Just don't understand why this sh*t is taking so long, when the details of the Giovinco deal is already made official on Juventus.com.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Yeah, like I said, I didn't actually buy into this when I first saw it and I still don't. Just don't understand why this sh*t is taking so long, when the details of the Giovinco deal is already made official on Juventus.com.
Co-owns can be resolved before 1st July if i am not mistaken. For new purchases only when the transfer market opens up officially, same reason why Leali have not been confirmed yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)