Kwadwo Asamoah (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
eh well makes sense I guess. When you are as unappealing a club as current Inter than you have to offer ridiculous wages to attract anyone decent

We were in that position not too long ago giving fat paychecks to players like tiago, Almiron, Poulsen etc

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's a great deal for Inter, shitty one for Asa and Juve doesnt care much I guess, it sucks losing a low wage backhp, but it was eventually going to happen. I just feel bad for the guy because Inter is not his level, he's better than most of the clowns playing there

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Really bad news to let go of Asa. Finding a replacement is gonna be much more expensive than giving him a proper contract. It MUST mean that we are keeping Sandro, else we are simply stupid.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
we probably did: 1 year, same salary

i understand that he chose the money, but still, it's a meh choice. he could have gone to england for the same money, without spitting towards juve, the club he owes everything.
Maybe his family is comfortable living in Italy

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
I can't blame him for going, we have not offered him a new contract so he has to do whats best for him and his family and Inter have made him a very good offer I have to say 3.5 million a year is a lot of money for a mediocre footballer or slightly above average player like Asa. Quite a good professional I have to say, he played out of position in all his 5 years here and never heard any reports of him doing anything wrong or having a bad attitude, sad to see him go but he served us well.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I can't blame him for going, we have not offered him a new contract so he has to do whats best for him and his family and Inter have made him a very good offer I have to say 3.5 million a year is a lot of money for a mediocre footballer or slightly above average player like Asa. Quite a good professional I have to say, he played out of position in all his 5 years here and never heard any reports of him doing anything wrong or having a bad attitude, sad to see him go but he served us well.
:lol:

Some people still think Asa is not a LB.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How is that funny or bad for Inter? He gets 1.8 here, which means 1.7m extra per year, so for 5 years that's 8.5m. Considering he is going for free, that's not expensive at all.
Didn't we have that topic just weeks ago?

Similar thing we are going to do with Can. High wages cause he's a freebie. Didn't see peeps lolling about it back then, they were defending that kind of deal, especially the user who lols about the Asa deal the most now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How is that funny or bad for Inter? He gets 1.8 here, which means 1.7m extra per year, so for 5 years that's 8.5m. Considering he is going for free, that's not expensive at all.
It's funny when you have to overpay in wages to have mediocrity.

Imagine being at the club and as good (or better) than Asa but because he was free he gets paid more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A young, much higher ceiling, much better player in Can making more makes a lot more sense than what a finished, wrong end of the career player like Asa will be making makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)