Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd like to know if we offered him a new contract too.
we probably did: 1 year, same salary

i understand that he chose the money, but still, it's a meh choice. he could have gone to england for the same money, without spitting towards juve, the club he owes everything.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we probably did: 1 year, same salary

i understand that he chose the money, but still, it's a meh choice. he could have gone to england for the same money, without spitting towards juve, the club he owes everything.
If that was the offer i'd understand his choice, mostly because of the 3 years instead of 1. He's not finished yet to only offer him a one year extension.

It' s inda, sure, but not every player want's to move to another country. He's friends and family here. AND It's not another Bonucci scenario. We probably didn't really care if he leaves or not, offering him 3 years instead of just one, and a slight increase in wages, maybe would have done the trick. It looks more like us wanting to get rid off him in favour of Spinazzola, than him forcing his way out. I guess all three parties involved aren't unhappy with the outcome. But that's all just speculation.

Anyway, doesn't change how i look at him at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)