Kwadwo Asamoah (11 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Sergiou

His point is that Asamoah is unreliable as of today...and IMO it would be a HUGE gamble to put our money on him as a reliable sub for the midfield. He could very well do a Vidal and take a whole season to be competitive again... hence..we will most likely lose objectives on the process if we dont have a proper back up while he recovers.

I could be wrong... but the amount of time he has been out of rhytmn, and the mystery of his injury could very well take some time to fix.
Therefore we should start Khedira who has no injury poblems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
That guy is a pure racist and has been for a very long time. His jokes are not funny.
How am I a racist? By talking about Barbara Berlusconi's happiness? :lol:

Tell me Klin, does reading my posts about black anaconda make you insecure about your "game" with the ladies? Do you curse the gods whenever you look down to urinate and find a pale zalzetta tal-malti betwix your legs? If so, I suggest you add me to your ignore list before my posts drive you to seek therapy or, at worse, make you down a bottle of Prozac. :lol:

Oh, by the way, I have never uttered a single racial slur nor defamed any particular racial group in my time posting here. There are a lot more instances of casual racism here that hardly anyone bats an eye at.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Tell me Klin, does reading my posts about black anaconda make you insecure about your "game" with the ladies? Do you curse the gods whenever you look down to urinate and find a pale zalzetta tal-malti betwix your legs? If so, I suggest you add me to your ignore list before my posts drive you to seek therapy or, at worse, make you down a bottle of Prozac. :lol:

Oh, by the way, I have never uttered a single racial slur nor defamed any particular racial group in my time posting here. There are a lot more instances of casual racism here that hardly anyone bats an eye at.
This made me laugh for a change. :D

But yeah, your constant "jokes" about black players are lame and repetitive, plus coming from you, it's kind of an overkill already.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)