Kwadwo Asamoah (17 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Really not in CL squad?

This guy is a beast and would be the only player in our squad that gives me midfield some mettle confidence now that Vidal is gone. This is really sad news.

- - - Updated - - -

Shows the board doesn't trusts his fitness. We don't lose much IMO, but we do need him in serie A to make up the numbers.
Make up the numbers? What kind of ignorance is this?

A fit Asamoah is better than most of our midfielders and the most dynamic/energetic of them all.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What is the fucking truth about his injury?Our club is hiding this like is something of national security interest.Watch this,Khedira who is injured at least for one month more is included but Asamoah mot.What the fuck is going on with this guy.Million statements like he will start with group trainings soon and that never come.So dissapointed.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The club can release a new CL list in February I believe. If the management thinks that he won't be ready for the group stages, I'm sure he'll be ready for the knockout phases.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You havent got that feeling, hes gonna get another injury just after come back? ( as well as khedira )
Everyday bro. Those 2 are very worrying

Shows the board doesn't trusts his fitness. We don't lose much IMO, but we do need him in serie A to make up the numbers.
Rightly so. His injury has been pepe worthy

Really not in CL squad?

This guy was a beast and would be the only player in our squad that gives me midfield some mettle confidence now that Vidal is gone. This is really sad news.

- - - Updated - - -

Make up the numbers? What kind of ignorance is this?

A fit Asamoah is better than most of our midfielders and the most dynamic/energetic of them all.
Fixed for you.

I think you are talking about some dude named asamoah who was a beast. Now he is a sick lion waiting for the vaccine to end it all.

He is damaged goods. We cant sell even fit guys... with asamoah we will have to pay someone to get his wages from us.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Didn't say that it was risky to depend on uncertain Asa and injury prone Khedira with Vidal sold, and the way some fools say Asa will save us. Lol.

Luckily Marotta listened and we got Lemina to provide some cover.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I knew we were gonna leave him out seeing as his injury doesnt get healed. I hope he does get better soon, and plays a lot of our Serie A matches, and if we go through the group stages, we can then include him in the CL squad.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Either he's not recovering or he is recovering but considering his history of relapsing, the club doesn't want to risk him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Not too surprising, I guess. Management realizes his importance and doesn't want to rush him back. Isn't he supposed to rejoin the team to start training next week, or something like that?

It'll take him awhile after that to get match fit, and Juve will have played at least the first 2-3 CL group stage matches by the time he's ready for CL football again. Take it slow, get him matches in Serie A and the Coppa, first. Have him ready to go for the knockouts, and beyond.

Looking forward to the club updating his status.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I am shocked he's not included, is it tactical reason or because he's injured?
A mix of the two, but mostly the latter. We also have two left backs and lots of CMs now, so it's not such a difficult choice.

15/09 Man City (A)
30/09 Sevilla (H)
21/10 Borussia MG (H)
03/11 Borussia MG (A)
25/11 Man City (H)
08/12 Sevilla (A)

He's definitely going to miss two games, and probably going to miss four (lack of match fitness even if/when he does get back). Out of six that is not worth his inclusion.

If Juve progress they can re-submit a squad for the KO phase, so he should be fit by then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)