Kwadwo Asamoah (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5054737 said:
they 3 weeks, while it's not 3 weeks, he can start full training from tomorrow and he'll be ready for roma
Salvo said he will be available (as in available to be selected for matches) soon, and Mark said 3 weeks.

You said the same thing, only later, which makes your news old.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5054747 said:
Their news came from non-official link, my news came straight from juventus.com
I'm not questioning the source. I'm speaking about the content. Your news was old.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm definitely not counting on him. His injury will probably linger till he retires, he'll have a lot of problems with this, athleticism may be compromised.

Just will count on him when I see him performing well and regularly. Till then, it's a no go.

Mar 30, 2006
I'm definitely not counting on him. His injury will probably linger till he retires, he'll have a lot of problems with this, athleticism may be compromised.

Just will count on him when I see him performing well and regularly. Till then, it's a no go.
lol I love how someone can just jump to such conclusions without being informed of the situation at all.

With no medical knowledge or understanding of the situation lets just assume a 26 year old player will never recover from an injury despite the fact the club deemed him fit enough to play the last game and we see pictures of him training..

We need to be less pessimistic on this forum man.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
lol I love how someone can just jump to such conclusions without being informed of the situation at all.

With no medical knowledge or understanding of the situation lets just assume a 26 year old player will never recover from an injury despite the fact the club deemed him fit enough to play the last game and we see pictures of him training..

We need to be less pessimistic on this forum man.
I'm not saying he will never recover. What I'm saying is that he may never fully recover. It's an assumption of a possibility, based on facts that his specific kind of injury is one that is very hard to overcome, and also that the first expectancy was of 3-4 months. Now we have nearly 10 months, he came back for a game and stopped again, he reportedly had swelling on his knee 1 or 2 weeks ago, now 3 more weeks.

The possibility he doesn't fully recover is real, so I go with the cautious approach here. That's why they are reportedly looking for 2 midfielders now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm not saying he will never recover. What I'm saying is that he may never fully recover. It's an assumption of a possibility, based on facts that his specific kind of injury is one that is very hard to overcome, and also that the first expectancy was of 3-4 months. Now we have nearly 10 months, he came back for a game and stopped again, he reportedly had swelling on his knee 1 or 2 weeks ago, now 3 more weeks.

The possibility he doesn't fully recover is real, so I go with the cautious approach here. That's why they are reportedly looking for 2 midfielders now.
I follow this. The best we can do is to buy someone to cover for asamoah just in case. He will need a lot of time to be on the levels we need him. And we dont know if that injury or something related will bother him once again after he comes back.
tldr: is too risky to count on him and hope he recovers to the levels we want , so better buy a back uop

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Add to this the fact Khedira is also an uncertainty for now, and that we lost Vidal + Pirlo - and suddenly the deepest position in the squad is depleted.

Vidal should not let go, damn it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup, kedira seems to be frail too. We could potentially be in a shidhole if kedira keeps being on and off.

We should avoid counting with injury prone players in the future tbh, even if they are cheap or free.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5054706 said:
Good news for Kwadwo Asamoah : the Ghanaian midfielder, visited today by Professor Cugat in Barcelona, ​​had the green light to intensify workouts customized in the field and join the team in three weeks.

GUESS WHO's BACK
BACK AGAIN
ASA'S BACK
TELL YOUR FRIEND
GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK :tuttosport:
Barcelona doctors just trying to screw us over for not selling them Pogba. We'll play Asa and he'll split in half, transforming into two midgets that the doctor will then mutate with some Catalunya midget sushi before signing them for Luis Enrique's harem where they'll develop mumps after anal.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That is why I asked, Cusp. My expertise only relates to proper defending. Attacking is overrated and not actually necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)