Kwadwo Asamoah (19 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm still perplexed at why he fucking played against Napoli if he wasn't fully fit.

What was the fucking point.
Yeah I don't get that. They mustve thought he was all good. Whatever the case give, even if he is out till September, give him the time and don't rush him back. I think he will be ok let's just make sure he is ready to go.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
training in a few weeks means match fitness in a couple of months.

:(
I told a couple pages back he was goingn to be fit most likely around december, and I mean competitive fit.
This is in the most favorable scenearios IMO.

I say this because that knee has been thru a lot and he needs time to regain match fitness after a year without playing to competitive levels

Mar 9, 2006
Good news for Kwadwo Asamoah : the Ghanaian midfielder, visited today by Professor Cugat in Barcelona, ​​had the green light to intensify workouts customized in the field and join the team in three weeks.

GUESS WHO's BACK
BACK AGAIN
ASA'S BACK
TELL YOUR FRIEND
GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK :tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5054706 said:
Good news for Kwadwo Asamoah : the Ghanaian midfielder, visited today by Professor Cugat in Barcelona, ​​had the green light to intensify workouts customized in the field and join the team in three weeks.

GUESS WHO's BACK
BACK AGAIN
ASA'S BACK
TELL YOUR FRIEND
GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK,GUESS WHO's BACK :tuttosport:
old

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5054706 said:

GUESS WHO's BACK
BACK AGAIN
ASA'S BACK
TELL YOUR FRIEND
Asamoah? where has he been?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)