Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not a priority like:
- starter CF (currently have Borriello)
- starter LB (currently have DC)
- starter CB (currently have Bonucci)
- starter RW (currently have Pepe)

I rate Asamoah, although he is more defensive than the rest of our CM options, he is a quality player, def not a Martinez class (who cost us more) and i would prefer him to 3 Padoins and Piazenzas.
I dont rate the above mentioned 4 starters, as high as him though, i believe that Asamoah comes as a sub and we have starters of lesser value. Which is wrong! I feel that we are dropping the ball, on our transfer plan priorities again.
If his acquisition does not affects our strenghtening, then it is solid! I just hope that we will respect him and he wont end up like Melo.
At any case he will be usefull, he is a quality player, at a fair price and we will need a quality back up in our 3 man midfield center line. Good to know that he can also cover the left flank as well.

Welcome aboard Asamoah, may you soon win the heart of nationalist fans and help us overcome those instincts!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just when i thought our midfield couldnt look more beastly then we go and sign this guy. We have so much power in midfield now cant wait to see it run over team after team.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Quality signing! I am very happy with him! Kwadwo "Kojo" Asamoah. Welcome - you are now 10 years away from being a Juventus legend!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not a priority like:
- starter CF (currently have Borriello)
- starter LB (currently have DC)
- starter CB (currently have Bonucci)
- starter RW (currently have Pepe)

I rate Asamoah, although he is more defensive than the rest of our CM options, he is a quality player, def not a Martinez class (who cost us more) and i would prefer him to 3 Padoins and Piazenzas.
I dont rate the above mentioned 4 starters, as high as him though, i believe that Asamoah comes as a sub and we have starters of lesser value. Which is wrong! I feel that we are dropping the ball, on our transfer plan priorities again.
If his acquisition does not affects our strenghtening, then it is solid! I just hope that we will respect him and he wont end up like Melo.
At any case he will be usefull, he is a quality player, at a fair price and we will need a quality back up in our 3 man midfield center line. Good to know that he can also cover the left flank as well.

Welcome aboard Asamoah, may you soon win the heart of nationalist fans and help us overcome those instincts!
how?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Love this signing.

He can bring an all new dimension to the midfield with his strength and blistering pace.

Talk about versatility in the midfield now

Love it Love it Love it.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This guy will keep Marchisio and Vidal on their toes. He is not here to sit on the bench, and you will see him starting in various vital matches next season. He will muscle his way in the midfield, and will be a force to reckoned with. Welcome brother Asamoah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)