Kwadwo Asamoah (17 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
why would be some good drills for left foot lol? for example when I take a shot with my left I can't direct it to the far post, and usually surprise the keeper with a near post shot but it's too weak to go in lol. my volleys are great on my right foot though lol
The most important thing is the technique, work on that, and then just keep practising.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Loved Asamoah in the second half. He didn't have a great first half, though, but he really picked himself up, and it was very important that he did for our rhythm and attacking prowess.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He showed today what he can do playing in the middle.
He found himself at the center couple of times and had great runs, he is just a big waste of talent on left side.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He showed today what he can do playing in the middle.
He found himself at the center couple of times and had great runs, he is just a big waste of talent on left side.
So true, his most influential contributions were when he came from the middle.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He played really well.

The space created for the first goal was all his work.

He's actually looked good for a couple of games now when he pass the ball inside from the wing, then makes a run down the centre for a 1-2 - he looks dangerous in those situations.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Explosive like Davids, but Edgar was an amazing dribbler (Street footballer, extraordinary footwork), while Kwadwo is extremely predictable dribbler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)