Kwadwo Asamoah (16 Viewers)

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Did anyone else think he was wonderful against Napoli in defence AND attack?

Thought he did great and actually dribbled nicely at times.
he is a very good dribbler, it's just that he has a huge weakness when it comes to cutting in with his right foot. Conte should make the players work twice as hard when it comes to using your weak foot.

For example I'm right footed and I play right winger for my school and I have no problem cutting in onto my left. The problem is I struggle to take a good shot with my left. Any help lol?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
he is a very good dribbler, it's just that he has a huge weakness when it comes to cutting in with his right foot. Conte should make the players work twice as hard when it comes to using your weak foot.

For example I'm right footed and I play right winger for my school and I have no problem cutting in onto my left. The problem is I struggle to take a good shot with my left. Any help lol?
Did you try practice?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Did you try practice?
:lol2:

but you are perfectly correct...when i was young (5/6 years old) I only used to play with my right, and my father always used to tell me, practice with your left too. I did, and now i'm one of the few people that I play with (and this includes players that have been capped with the under 21s of Malta) that whether I shoot/pass with my left, it is the same as if i did it with my right

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol2:

but you are perfectly correct...when i was young (5/6 years old) I only used to play with my right, and my father always used to tell me, practice with your left too. I did, and now i'm one of the few people that I play with (and this includes players that have been capped with the under 21s of Malta) that whether I shoot/pass with my left, it is the same as if i did it with my right
Both are that bad, ha? :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If it's a longer pass then 10 meters or a high one it's impossible for me to make it with my left, and my shooting is terrible with it, unless it's a volley or a moving ball. But my right... well that's a whole different story :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Both are that bad, ha? :D
As my online friend Vlatko (now he has gone the hipster route and is known as V) used to tell people, suka mi kurac pedercina :p

If it's a longer pass then 10 meters or a high one it's impossible for me to make it with my left, and my shooting is terrible with it, unless it's a volley or a moving ball. But my right... well that's a whole different story :D
Through practice, my left is around 90% of my right, in fact when people see me shoot with my left, they assume i'm a left footed player

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Through practice, my left is around 90% of my right, in fact when people see me shoot with my left, they assume i'm a left footed player
I never practiced with my left while I was young, that's a major disadvantage though. But I'm really good with my right, cos I had to compensate in all situations that I don't have left, I get exposed by this in games at least once, where I have to use my left, and I always say - no worries, it's my left :D At least I can stop the ball without problem with left or right.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
why would be some good drills for left foot lol? for example when I take a shot with my left I can't direct it to the far post, and usually surprise the keeper with a near post shot but it's too weak to go in lol. my volleys are great on my right foot though lol

Apr 8, 2013
Probably the most underrated player in the starting XI. Defensively he's almost perfect, he's improved a lot; if he had better feet and positioning in attack he'd be a monster, but let's not forget that he borns CDM and just his high pace let him have a big performances as a LM.

Jul 20, 2012
I never practiced with my left while I was young, that's a major disadvantage though. But I'm really good with my right, cos I had to compensate in all situations that I don't have left, I get exposed by this in games at least once, where I have to use my left, and I always say - no worries, it's my left :D At least I can stop the ball without problem with left or right.
Same goes for me. Like My right foot is fine but then I can't hit anything with my left. I can take some shots but most likely either I will miss terribly or it will be a shot with no pace

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm left footed, but dribbling or short passing is almost easier for me with my right foot. It's just that I have only very little power in this leg, so shots and even long passes are bound to fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)