Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Must be your own mental age, pal. Those purchases were not Juventus' scouting system. It was pretty obvious back then that a lot of those players were bound for Sampdoria if our directing duo would've stayed there.
I asked you to name all the failed transfers after the summer and you named one: Peluso. And that wasn't even a failure, he was purchased to be a backup and did just that. It's called a squad player.

- - - Updated - - -

This! We can only support him, wait and see.
:lol2: I wont waste more time on this.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Perhaps you need a longer/more extended break. I suggest you log off permanently ;)

As for Manolas, I am quite sure a few of the informed Greek posters (who have actually seen him play and have more knowledge regarding this matter than both you and I) have mentioned that he isn't worth the risk, especially for the price being mentioned.

Instead of questioning me, why don't you ask yourself, is he worth the risk? Have you seen enough of him (besides the WC) to make a sound judgement?

Run along son.
If our management deems him good enough then I am all for it.

Son :lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Perhaps you need a longer/more extended break. I suggest you log off permanently ;)

As for Manolas, I am quite sure a few of the informed Greek posters (who have actually seen him play and have more knowledge regarding this matter than both you and I) have mentioned that he isn't worth the risk, especially for the price being mentioned.

Instead of questioning me, why don't you ask yourself, is he worth the risk? Have you seen enough of him (besides the WC) to make a sound judgement?

Run along son.
A few informed greek posters means shit.

Alen was laughing when we were linked with Mandzukic, deeming him mediocre.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
A few informed greek posters means $#@!.

Alen was laughing when we were linked with Mandzukic, deeming him mediocre.
So, you can overrate and judge a player, you never seen.

I've seen him play against middle table teams (worse than Serie B teams) and against top Greek clubs like PAOK and Panathinaikos, where he was really BAD.
Against United (2nd match) again bad against a striker like RVP.

He isn't what we need. Not for 12m. He don't deserve this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So, you can overrate and judge a player, you never seen.

I've seen him play against middle table teams (worse than Serie B teams) and against top Greek clubs like PAOK and Panathinaikos, where he was really BAD.
Against United (2nd match) again bad against a striker like RVP.

He isn't what we need. Not for 12m. He don't deserve this.
How am I overrating him, rakib?

My point is that, seeing him playing a few games means shit, of course it helps create an opinion but still doesn't make one an expert / scout.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
How am I overrating him, rakib?

My point is that, seeing him playing a few games means $#@!, of course it helps create an opinion but still doesn't make one an expert / scout.
You are the only one, who still called me Rakib. It's funny when someone can't say anything else.
I'm not a scout/expert but i know what my team needs and what Manolas can give. With this mindset, we can judge anyone because we aren't experts. Good logic, keep it up ''Greatest'' guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)