Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
And according to Agresti our intermediaries work on getting Luisao on free.

As long as we get him without spending single penny I won't complain, but this mercato slowly turning out to be very disappointing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather grandpa Luiso than yet another error prone defender (a pricey one at that; a costly mistake waiting to happen). We already have BonBon and Oggby for the brain farts; we need not add another Greek to the salad mix at the back.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd rather grandpa Luiso than yet another error prone defender (a pricey one at that; a costly mistake waiting to happen). We already have BonBon and Oggby for the brain farts; we need not add another Greek to the salad mix at the back.
I bet you havent watched Manolas in a single game except for the WC, where he was quite brilliant. Moth braining it up as usual, Im sad to see that nothing changes even when you take a month long break from the tuz.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I bet you havent watched Manolas in a single game except for the WC, where he was quite brilliant. Moth braining it up as usual, Im sad to see that nothing changes even when you take a month long break from the tuz.
I'm sure there's nothing wrong in basing our assessment of the player on what the guys who know him more than any of us could ever do, think of him: aka the tuz's resident greeks: Grecojuve, Cron and a coupla others that I don't remember.
Specially when they all agree that he's not anything special and certainly not Juve material.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'm sure there's nothing wrong in basing our assessment of the player on what the guys who know him more than any of us could ever do, think of him: aka the tuz's resident greeks: Grecojuve, Cron and a coupla others that I don't remember.
Specially when they all agree that he's not anything special and certainly not Juve material.
Maybe the Juventus scouting system has a better understanding of him than a couple of fans. Maybe :rolleyes: ?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I bet all tuz's polish residents thought the same about Lewandowski when he was 23.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Maybe the Juventus scouting system has a better understanding of him than a couple of fans. Maybe :rolleyes: ?
So you better shut the fvck up and don't complain about any of the stinkin pile of sh!ts "the Juventus scouting system" has delivered: Bonucci, Ogbonna, Martinez, Motta and all the other craps.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So you better shut the fvck up and don't complain about any of the stinkin pile of sh!ts "the Juventus scouting system" has delivered: Bonucci, Ogbonna, Martinez, Motta and all the other craps.
Ogbonna had 1 year, give him time. The other 3 were all purchased without any preparation time: Marotta & Paratici's first summer, remember. Show me the failed transfers after that first season and we'll talk again. You can not get every transfer right. But after that first summer we have quite a nice track record involving Barzagli, Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente, Pogba, Vidal, and so on... So before we start criticising anyone we have barely seen, try remembering that.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Ogbonna had 1 year, give him time. The other 3 were all purchased without any preparation time: Marotta & Paratici's first summer, remember. Show me the failed transfers after that first season and we'll talk again.
:lol2: wat?!!! It's not like marotta was cleaning toilets before becoming Juve's GD. Those are "the Juventus scouting system" purchases plus the likes of Isla, Peluso, Elia, Toni,... etc.

You can not get every transfer right. But after that first summer we have quite a nice track record involving Barzagli, Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente, Pogba, Vidal, and so on... So before we start criticising anyone we have barely seen, try remembering that.
And that's my point. With something that's hit and miss, when I hear that we're after someone like Manolas, I tend to give it the benefit of the doubt, when every one of the 4-5 Greek members here without any hesitation say that he's not worth it.

How old are you kid anyways? My guess is 14-15, Cuz it certainly feels like arguing with one.

:D Good one dude.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Perhaps you need a longer/more extended break. I suggest you log off permanently ;)

As for Manolas, I am quite sure a few of the informed Greek posters (who have actually seen him play and have more knowledge regarding this matter than both you and I) have mentioned that he isn't worth the risk, especially for the price being mentioned.

Instead of questioning me, why don't you ask yourself, is he worth the risk? Have you seen enough of him (besides the WC) to make a sound judgement?

Run along son.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol2: wat?!!! It's not like marotta was cleaning toilets before becoming Juve's GD. Those are "the Juventus scouting system" purchases plus the likes of Isla, Peluso, Elia, Toni,... etc.

And that's my point. With something that's hit and miss, when I hear that we're after someone like Manolas, I tend to give it the benefit of the doubt, when every one of the 4-5 Greek members here without any hesitation say that he's not worth it.

How old are you kid anyways? My guess is 14-15, Cuz it certainly feels like arguing with one.

:D Good one dude.
Must be your own mental age, pal. Those purchases were not Juventus' scouting system. It was pretty obvious back then that a lot of those players were bound for Sampdoria if our directing duo would've stayed there.
I asked you to name all the failed transfers after the summer and you named one: Peluso. And that wasn't even a failure, he was purchased to be a backup and did just that. It's called a squad player.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of you have. Lol none of us have so why do we insist with opinions?:D
This! We can only support him, wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)