Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Marotta is tired of having to hear about Martinez being his worst move so he is going here for the winner.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
They apparantly want 12m Euros so with some negotiations we could get him for maybe 8-10m euros. Hardly bank breaking.

Still pissed we stack up on CMs and CBs all the fucking time instead of persuing wingers who would allow us to scrap this defensive fucking 352

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well this signing would mean our primary formation would remain 3-5-2 and Barzagli is definitely a question mark.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well this signing would mean our primary formation would remain 3-5-2
I think getting Romulo meant that.

Barzagli should be back when, in November? By the time who knows if he'd be in his old form. I do think we need a CB at this point as we shouldn't rely on neither Bonucci nor Ogbonna.

However... Manolas? Really?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It seems he's off to Roma. Maybe they're casing in on Benatia? Too many questions as of right now but I don't think we're after him, it doesn't make sense.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was see at Roma airport with Roma official("people near Roma).He will go to Roma .Mino Raiola is intermediate.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
United maybe, but I'm not sure they have been linked. Chelsea won't want to break up Cahill-Terry after last season, but it's not impossible. Depends on FFP etc.

- - - Updated - - -

He was see at Roma airport with Roma official("people near Roma).He will go to Roma .Mino Raiola is intermediate.
If he's another Benatia the posts will soon turn to 'should have bought him', 'Sabatini fap fap', etc.

For my reference: HIPPOPOTAMUS.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
United maybe, but I'm not sure they have been linked. Chelsea won't want to break up Cahill-Terry after last season, but it's not impossible. Depends on FFP etc.

- - - Updated - - -

If he's another Benatia the posts will soon turn to 'should have bought him', 'Sabatini fap fap', etc.

For my reference: HIPPOPOTAMUS.
I am just transfering the informations for the sake of the thread.Nothing more.I just see the guy at WC.I don't think he is worth 15 mil like Ogbonna isn't as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)