Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
15 mill for a backup defender :lol:

hey but we have no money for wingers or for a name that will actually make a difference to this side though!
Can you make up your mind you mental imp? First you laugh and mock because you think we are losing him to Roma, and now you laugh and mock for presumely signing him?

Or dont do either, just....dont click post.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is left to buy Benatia?
If they had any brains, Barca. Or Man U.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Real dont need a CB, and Chelsea like Jay said, dont think will be breaking up the Terry-Cahill cohesion coming season, maybe next one when Terry declines a bit.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Football-Italia

Kostas Manolas is not in Italy for talks with Roma and Juventus, insisted his agent. “Many clubs are interested.”

Il Tempo and Tuttosport claimed the 23-year-old Olympiacos defender had been spotted in Rome this evening.

“Maybe it was his twin brother...” smiled agent Ioannis Evangelopoulos to news agency Adnkronos.

“Contact with Italian clubs? I do not want to and cannot comment at this moment.”

The representative also spoke to Calciomercato.com about the Roma and Juventus rumours.

“I can say that I am in Athens and the player is here with me. Before he signs for any club there have to be three conditions met: an official proposal, for Olympiacos to accept the offer and terms agreed with me for the contract.

“Many clubs are interested, but interest is one thing and an agreement is another.”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can you make up your mind you mental imp? First you laugh and mock because you think we are losing him to Roma, and now you laugh and mock for presumely signing him?

Or dont do either, just....dont click post.

- - - Updated - - -

If they had any brains, Barca. Or Man U.
signing him for 15 fucking mill is different to signing him for a more reasonable fee fool :sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
that will depend entirely on what Roma are offering both in transfer fee and wages, then again roma beat Juve to Iturbe with less money than what verona quoted Juve
Lol how can you complain we're offering too much, on one hand, and that we can't offer enough to beat Roma, without knowing Roma's offer?

Also, false about Iturbe.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lol how can you complain we're offering too much, on one hand, and that we can't offer enough to beat Roma, without knowing Roma's offer?

Also, false about Iturbe.
Roma already have Benatia and Astori, unless they are selling Benatia (which i can't see happening) then it is some what unlikely manolas will get any more of a chance starting for roma than he would at Juve on a regular basis. If roma are going to indeed pay that 15 mill then they are just as stupid as Juve are imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)