Klaas Jan Huntelaar (11 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
and the thing that i want the most is, like milan or another big club is that they sign these great players like kaka when the can cultivate them into greats for their clubs

Jul 23, 2006
Juventus to go Dutch(Football Italia)

Serie B leaders Juventus are set to look to Holland in their bid to strengthen their squad for next season.

The Bianconeri have already snapped up Ajax stopper Zdenek Grygera and had a full scouting team at last weekend’s Eredivisie clash between the Amsterdam giants and PSV Eindhoven.

The two primary targets are believed to be 23-year-old defender Johnny Heitinga and highly-rated striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Both men have long-term contracts with the Godenzonen, but are said to be keen to leave Holland in the summer to play on a bigger stage.

Huntelaar’s vast haul of 33 goals last term attracted attention across Europe with Manchester United and Inter among many clubs reportedly eyeing his signature.

Ex-Juventus supremo Luciano Moggi kept a close eye on Huntelaar for two seasons and now sources suggest that the Old Lady would need to table an offer of at least £15m to persuade Ajax to let him go.

A move for Heitinga would not be so costly. Around £5m would reportedly be enough to secure a deal for the Dutch international who can play at right-back or in the centre.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
i dont know about huntelaar...even though he is a goal scoring machine and it would be a great seing him wearing the juve shirt we still have palladino which is one of the best italian prospects for the future,what he did against triestino was amazing.....if we should get a player from ajax lets get sneijder which has proven to be a quality player and a player worth buying

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Huntelaar....is one of my dream list to be in Juve colors ...hope we can sign him quickly...Go Secco goooooooooooo
I agree.
Huntelaar is a must,must,must for Juve.
I saw his few last games.Guy is a magician.
If we omit him(which I would like not to happen at any chance ) we will regret much,much more.
Other big fishes will buy him at once,at a second.After only season or two his price would be at least doubled,so buy,buy,buy at once.This is a quick option.
Again he is a must for Juve.
He had a attitude of a winner.:agree:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We are all talking about Trez replacement, and nobody see Palladino as a possible replacement. He is a real quality and when someone like Moggi tell you that he is going to be next Baggio, and when Alex Ferguson wants to buy him it defintly means something... And last night Palla goals is just another argument...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Huntelaar is next Van Nistelrooy and Palla will be Palladinho, I think those 2 upfront would be great.

I rate Sneijder and Heitinga too, great players and prospects who can only get better!

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
We are all talking about Trez replacement, and nobody see Palladino as a possible replacement. He is a real quality and when someone like Moggi tell you that he is going to be next Baggio, and when Alex Ferguson wants to buy him it defintly means something... And last night Palla goals is just another argument...
but palladino isnt exactly a trez replacement hes not a box player like trez,klose,van nisterloy etc

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I think Klass is monster, if we get him everybody will see his potential, he's demolition man. Klass and maybe Klose, depends on Klose's price are the only attackrs i want to see in Juve's shirt. If we can get Huntelar for 20-25 mils it's good deal!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Huntelaar alone would do fine, he'd be a great replacement for Trezeguet and he seems just the type of player that would suit Deschamps' plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)