Klaas Jan Huntelaar (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Huntelaar could be a great investment for the future, if Trez decides to call it quits with Juventus after this season I think we should go for it. I'd hate to see Huntelaar in Inter or Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
Huntelaar could be a great investment for the future, if Trez decides to call it quits with Juventus after this season I think we should go for it. I'd hate to see Huntelaar in Inter or Milan.
True but I think that Meelan and Binter want Suazo and Toni, and they aren't linked as much as us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They are welcomed if they join us for free...
but they dont worth big money,(i dont thing we will spend more than 25 mil in our entire transfer campaign) we can find find better options in Germany+Italy with that money.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'd like to see heitinga and klaas in our team next year, not too sure about maduro have not seen an awful lot of him. The dutch theme is no problem at all, the last time an italian team had a dutch theme (gullit, rijkard and van basten) they ripped it up! not that these 3 are anywhere near as good as the legends!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Jesus, you are so annoying with this nationality issue. We all want a back-bone of Italian players in Juve but you are really taking this matter into extremes.
no, but tonykart is correct, I don't think Heitinga or Maduro are good enough for Juve, The Hunter is, but he wil be very expensive and will only be bought if Trez gets sold.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Jesus, you are so annoying with this nationality issue. We all want a back-bone of Italian players in Juve but you are really taking this matter into extremes.
That had nothing to do with it. Ajax in italy doesnt mean italian players. English is not the devil, but comprehension is.

Why would we pick up multiple players from Ajax like that? Why are we scouting multiple players from Ajax like this? What have they won that makes them so desireable? Serie A doesn't need Ajax in it. Lets look at some other teams guys.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That had nothing to do with it. Ajax in italy doesnt mean italian players. English is not the devil, but comprehension is.
No, but your statement "I don't want an Italian Ajax" leaves an impression you don't want Dutch players, more specifically Maduro, Heitinga, Huntelaar, at Juve as well just because they are Dutch. I find your nationaility obsession quite amusing, it's quality that matters, though obviously it doesn't work that way for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)