Kingsley Coman (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is he a starter these days? And if BM activate the clause kingsley can say hell no im going back to juve right?

- - - Updated - - -

They will activate it in last second, only to troll us and remind us that we should get rid of the clown in charge of our transfers.
How the fuck is it beppe's fault that coaches here never chose to play him
Coman would have to track back often, im not so sure he suits our tactics.
Even so, we could get way more than 22mil if we sold him

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is he a starter these days? And if BM activate the clause kingsley can say hell no im going back to juve right?

- - - Updated - - -

Even so, we could get way more than 22mil if we sold him
His a benchwarmer and yeah it's coman's choice.

I agree it would be good to have him back though, I was sad the day he left. But he spoke a lot of shit, fucker must repent.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His a benchwarmer and yeah it's coman's choice.

I agree it would be good to have him back though, I was sad the day he left. But he spoke a lot of $#@!, $#@!er must repent.

He could be interesting in our formation...

but yeh he spilled some garbage from his mouth and on top of it murdered us in the CL

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ancelotti on coman: “We’re talking about a very important player for us, both for the present and future,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“He’ll definitely will stay with us.”

Kirrrching

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
just give us the 21M already :beppe:
Juve will have to give 17M back to Bayern for Benatia, which makes this deal not worthy. In two years time, Coman could be sold for at least the same amount, if not double, while Benatia will probably be worth under 5M, if not for free.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I was checking if he's definitely going to Bayern or somewhere else... Juve's press release said Bayern has to exercise the option right within 30 April 2017... so when do Juve hear from Bayern, or are they expecting a discount??

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Could easily fecth 25/30M from City or Arsenal or Everton, etc.

That's why I think Bayern will opt in anyways.

I like Spinazzola to be the first backup at LB and at both winger positions, he would basically ideal for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)