Kingsley Coman (18 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They only have to sell him on for more than 21 million for the clause to be worthwhile for them.

Doesn't seem to unrealistic
I don't think they'll get much more than that considering how little he has shown last summer and this season, not sure they'll fuck around with with buying and selling if there is no big profit to be gained.

I think they'll rather decide to keep him considering the age of their other attackers, he's decent enough as a sub option.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
On April 30th 2017, Bayern Munich's option to buy Kinglsey Coman will expire. Ancelotti's club will almost surely use this option and buy him back from Juve before then. Bayern Munich will have to dish out 21 million euros to Juventus for the young French international (plus the 7 milliion euros that Allegri's club have already received for the two year loan). Let's not forget that Juve will also likely get an extra 16 million euros for Zaza's Valencia buy-back too. That's 37 million euros that will be coming in from players who haven't been with Juventus in over a year.

engireman

May 26, 2009
On April 30th 2017, Bayern Munich's option to buy Kinglsey Coman will expire. Ancelotti's club will almost surely use this option and buy him back from Juve before then. Bayern Munich will have to dish out 21 million euros to Juventus for the young French international (plus the 7 milliion euros that Allegri's club have already received for the two year loan). Let's not forget that Juve will also likely get an extra 16 million euros for Zaza's Valencia buy-back too. That's 37 million euros that will be coming in from players who haven't been with Juventus in over a year.
From this money, Juventus will pay Cuadrado and Benatia's fee that is almost equal to 37 mln euro, I think.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
:beppe:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Point is not whether he is worth it or not but we're selling a player whom could be sold for twice as much to another club.
nah, I don't agree, maybe before the loan we could've gotten slightly more than 28m because of the hype (but definitely not 56m), but seeing how he has developed, atm 28m is actually a generous evaluation of him, since Pep left he has shown very little both for club and country, some of it down to injuries of course. If he was not 20 but 25 he'd be worth 10m at most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)