Kingsley Coman (29 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Supposedly Chelsea wants to bid 52 mils for him to snatch from Bayern.

Coman can refuse the deal tho, and if bayern pays the 18 mils, it also goes thru.

Btw, at this point... it wouldnt be better to keep him?. We are playing a winged based formation and he can play on both sides.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Supposedly Chelsea wants to bid 52 mils for him to snatch from Bayern.

Coman can refuse the deal tho, and if bayern pays the 18 mils, it also goes thru.

Btw, at this point... it wouldnt be better to keep him?. We are playing a winged based formation and he can play on both sides.
52M?! Sell his ass asap!
18M? yeah he could be useful but we could always sell him for a higher price... Anyway I cant see him saying no to Bayern in order to join Chelsea unless he is offered a ridiculous wage by the EPL side

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
52M?! Sell his ass asap!
18M? yeah he could be useful but we could always sell him for a higher price... Anyway I cant see him saying no to Bayern in order to join Chelsea unless he is offered a ridiculous wage by the EPL side
The thing is, bayern will buy him most likely. So those 52 mils are a far dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern will get him for 18, then sell him to Chelsea for 52m.

:beppe:
oh noes..

Jul 2, 2006
Marotta crossed the line between stupidity and treachery. He is pissing on the plate he is eating at. Those who let him to do that are equally responsible. I told it here that this guy's market value is way higher than 18 million but some smartasses defend it because they know shit about it. Half of that 18 million already spent on Estigarribia's Venezuelan cousin. There is a saying ''the spear does not fit in the sack''. What is happening here is obvious. Don't care if you ban me over it, i will keep saying what i see.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Marotta crossed the line between stupidity and treachery. He is pissing on the plate he is eating at. Those who let him to do that are equally responsible. I told it here that this guy's market value is way higher than 18 million but some smartasses defend it because they know shit about it. Half of that 18 million already spent on Estigarribia's Venezuelan cousin. There is a saying ''the spear does not fit in the sack''. What is happening here is obvious. Don't care if you ban me over it, i will keep saying what i see.
Yes, you are enlightened and everyone else is blind.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Thought the fee was 21 million? + 7 million for the 2 year loan, so all in all 28 million. That's a pretty good price for a one trick pony who wasn't too impressive for us and had no business at our formation, not to mention we made a 28 million profit too for a player we didn't need.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)