Kingsley Coman (27 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The situations have not a single thing in common, Morata is Madrids Marchisio, pure bred Madridrista since he could walk and been on every one of their youth teams. It would been extremely weird if he wasn't very attached to them to the point of wanting to show basic courtesy in goal celebration.

Coman is a teenager we signed and didn't have room for so he decided he wants to leave and we loan /sold him after one measly season. It was a good career decision by far for him and we get nearly 30m for someone we got for free. Just move on, why does everything have to be so emotional like a bitchass scorned ex.

Also go quote anything he said about Juve exactly, shouldn't be too hard no? I'm sure you aren't just being insecure as heck by misinterpreting any Pr complimentary words to his new employers Bayern as a slight to Juve right?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The situations have not a single thing in common, Morata is Madrids Marchisio, pure bred Madridrista since he could walk and been on every one of their youth teams. It would been extremely weird if he wasn't very attached to them to the point of wanting to show basic courtesy in goal celebration.

Coman is a teenager we signed and didn't have room for so he decided he wants to leave and we loan /sold him after one measly season. It was a good career decision by far for him and we get nearly 30m for someone we got for free. Just move on, why does everything have to be so emotional like a bitchass scorned ex.

Also go quote anything he said about Juve exactly, shouldn't be too hard no? I'm sure you aren't just being insecure as heck by misinterpreting any Pr complimentary words to his new employers Bayern as a slight to Juve right?

He completely misunderstood the 1 year thing.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
You really only seen him once in his actual role? No other Bayern games or for France?

FYI if we were playing winger formation, Coman is RW and Pjaca is LW.

And I don't think we should jump to conclusions, because I don't see what Pjaca has done to show he is the better player?

Unfortunately I don't have as much time as before, I'm usually only watching Juventus games. It's only now that I'm free since I'm between semesters.

Yep that is also true. Also, Im very curious on how he'd fit into a squad consisting of Dybala & Higuain. Anyway, this is all ifs, let's wait till after April and see what happens, then we can talk abotu the endless possibilities.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I will try again to explain mine,just mine views:

1. Comparing Morata as Real's Marchisio isn't very accurate but this isn't the main issue here.It's not just the time spent at the club but how the club treat the player.We always hailed Claudio while Real,like with many other players don't give a shit about Morata.And as far as I know we never sell Marchisio(only that loan to Empoli I think, which has nothing in common with Real's selling Moratta to us).So. time spent at the club isn't the only thing to be measured comparing players status at two clubs.
2.I am trying to point out that,no matter how long some player is playing for the former club, is a matter of respect not to celebrate scoring the goal against them after joining other club.This has nothing to do how long Coman was here or where he came from.Respect.Nothing else.Show me one example of celebrating from a player after scoring to his former club(bad blood excluded) at a league at your choice,at the first match that two clubs played.Fact that Coman was/is young/teenager has nothing to do with this.
3.I don't take this emotional not even a second.I never rated Coman much ,even when he was here.That's my opinion.He is only quick and nothing more.I will never give Pjaca for Coman.Much better player for me.But that's only my opinion.I would like Bayern to activate the clause and buy him.He is nothing special.
4.and really I don't have time to find the exact interviews or where he said what he said about us.But since I wrote that he said that I will do my best to overcome that and will post as soon as I find them.That was before a year and more.I know what I read .No misinterpreting anything about what he says. Just don't care about that retro ponytail rat.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, luckily I did. Otherwise @Osman would have felt very isolated. Imagine having to live in a world where no one understand even the simplest of ideas that you write down.
I didn't know that you are the same with " a world where no one understand" ,what a high opinion about yourself you have.... And what a marvelous feeling .To lean on by Osman or other.Go ahead with that.You will achieve an unthinkable goals.:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Remember what Beppe said to Draxler?

"If you say no to juve there is no chance we accept you later. You going to PSG." - Beppe Marotta
You wouldnt want Comanle back? Im speechless man

- - - Updated - - -

If he or any winger is gonna do anything in Juve colours it would require coaching change, one that prefers 4-3-3 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2, last one only Simeone uses really.

We didn't really have any starting caliber wingers past few years no? Only Cuadrado who can be classified as one and since he could play RWB there wasnt much need to use 433 with him. Now if we had Cuadrado, Pjaca, Coman and Berardi, maybe Max would play it more

- - - Updated - - -

But still, then what about Dybala-Higuain? Bench one of the CMs? Our squad simply isnt built for a wing based formarion. Yet

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe he would but fact is he has had 3 wingers under his command, played 2 as FW and one as wingback.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hope he sticks around if Bayern dont want him. Comanle can still become great, just needs EuroMaxx to guide him @Fr3sh
Lol wut?. Euromax is the man who was not able to acomodate him and gave the light green to send him out. Anyways we didnt used wingers so coman was fuked up from day one

You wouldnt want Comanle back? Im speechless man

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't really have any starting caliber wingers past few years no? Only Cuadrado who can be classified as one and since he could play RWB there wasnt much need to use 433 with him. Now if we had Cuadrado, Pjaca, Coman and Berardi, maybe Max would play it more

- - - Updated - - -

But still, then what about Dybala-Higuain? Bench one of the CMs? Our squad simply isnt built for a wing based formarion. Yet
maybe we could use him....but he fuked us last year and also celebrated against us and never hesitated to say how happy he was in bayern.

So no, i think he should be sold.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hopefully this seals it and we finally sell him to them.

If not, we can use him as an utility winger and play him and both sides of our 4231 and fight for one spot vs ppjaca, cuadrado and berardi.

Thats if sanchez doest come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)