Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:inter:

Wanting Vidal back is OK, though. He's best midfielder/player in the world. Would take Vidal over Messi 20 times over 10, 200% of the time and I'm dead serious.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:inter:
Wanting Vidal back is OK, though. He's best midfielder/player in the world. Would take Vidal over Messi 20 times over 10, 200% of the time and I'm dead serious.
I wish the best midfielder would have showed up in the CL final, sadly all he did was committing stupid fouls.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not wanting Pogba back :inter:
Why would a Juventus fan want Pogba back? Vidal might have said some quite unnecessary things, but compared to what Pogba did its nothing. He was really without respect towards the club, even as a neutral on the side lines it was crystal clear.

He might be a good player, (a little overrated imo) but he got no class at all.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why would a Juventus fan want Pogba back? Vidal might have said some quite unnecessary things, but compared to what Pogba did its nothing. He was really without respect towards the club, even as a neutral on the side lines it was crystal clear.

in our shirt he was a model professional. it was always clear he would leave one day. most of us thought he would stay another year or two and go to barca or madrid, not utd

and he came for nothing and left for a world record fee. so he earned us a lot of money (and fans)

Vidal hurt more because just a few months earlier he spoke about la familia. and then poof! gone!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

I still dont see what Pogba did was so disrespectfull? Vidal was much more controversial. He seemed much more attached to Juve than Pogba, and then he leaves and makes a bunch of disrespectfull comments.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
in our shirt he was a model professional. it was always clear he would leave one day. most of us thought he would stay another year or two and go to barca or madrid, not utd

and he came for nothing and left for a world record fee. so he earned us a lot of money (and fans)

Vidal hurt more because just a few months earlier he spoke about la familia. and then poof! gone!
:tup:

Saved me the time.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I still dont see what Pogba did was so disrespectfull? Vidal was much more controversial. He seemed much more attached to Juve than Pogba, and then he leaves and makes a bunch of disrespectfull comments.
I disagree big time. Offcourse i might be biased as Vidal went to Bayern Munich, but the whole saga about Pogbas departure, he´s instagram messages, and finally he´s greedy agent is nasty and without class imo.

Vidal did say some stupid words after he went to Bayern Munich. All though he´s transfer was not even close to the farce it was with Pogba. On a side note Vidal wanted a new challenge, and Pogba only went to United for the money, and for nothin else.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I disagree big time. Offcourse i might be biased as Vidal went to Bayern Munich, but the whole saga about Pogbas departure, he´s instagram messages, and finally he´s greedy agent is nasty and without class imo.

Vidal did say some stupid words after he went to Bayern Munich. All though he´s transfer was not even close to the farce it was with Pogba. On a side note Vidal wanted a new challenge, and Pogba only went to United for the money, and for nothin else.
The saga was drawn out because the clubs could not find an agreement. Not Pogbas fault. I agree on the Instagram thing though. Raiola is a disgusting fuck, and Pogba did go to MU for the money, but I fail to see how that is disrespectfull towards Juve.
Having Juve tattoos, talking about Juve as hes familie, and then go to Bayern, talking about how he was finally ready to go to a big club, is disrespectfull though.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Everyone is a model professional here, so cut the bs. Only retarded fanboys can't see anything wrong with what Pogba did. Confirmation bias at its finest.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Everyone is a model professional here, so cut the bs. Only retarded fanboys can't see anything wrong with what Pogba did. Confirmation bias at its finest.
Clearly you didn't follow have during tiago, trez, cares, zeina sagas.

Btw players don't owe juve anything. That includes vidal and pogba. Just because you as a fan follow a club all your life doesn't mean an employee has to have to do the same.

U gon cry now? Boo hoo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)