Kingsley Coman (61 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You guys think he would fit into Juve system if he should get back? Because you dont play with any real wingers, so i guess you should play another formation in that case or?
We have Pjacca and Cuads who are also wingers, maybe one more winger along with Coman's return and we'd probably be able to play a wing-based formation that does NOT have wingback, i hate wingbacks.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We arent likely never to play a formation with wingers under Allegri, so it would be pointless to take him back or sign out and out wingers like Coman again who cant play SS/2nd forward. Cuadrado was kinda forced on Allegri, and he worked out because he could fill in as wingback, while Pjaca is primarly a winger but still can play AM/SS more naturally then Coman who needs space outwide to do most of his damage.

So in esssence, its kinda foolish to talk about or hope for wingers in Juve, until we get a coach who drastically changes how we play. We must be the only top team who doesnt use wingers, actual wingers not wingbacks, so we are kinda unique in that. Same way we are kinda unique in using 2 attackers, not many who do in our level, besides Atletico.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We have Pjacca and Cuads who are also wingers, maybe one more winger along with Coman's return and we'd probably be able to play a wing-based formation that does NOT have wingback, i hate wingbacks.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Yeah, that could be an option. Cuadrado definitely got the pace to play as a winger, and a more developed Coman on the other wing would be deadly.

Lets see how all this ends up with him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We arent likely never to play a formation with wingers under Allegri, so it would be pointless to take him back or sign out and out wingers like Coman again who cant play SS/2nd forward. Cuadrado was kinda forced on Allegri, and he worked out because he could fill in as wingback, while Pjaca is primarly a winger but still can play AM/SS more naturally then Coman who needs space outwide to do most of his damage.

So in esssence, its kinda foolish to talk about or hope for wingers in Juve, until we get a coach who drastically changes how we play. We must be the only top team who doesnt use wingers, actual wingers not wingbacks, so we are kinda unique in that. Same way we are kinda unique in using 2 attackers, not many who do in our level, besides Atletico.
Yeah, that could be an option. Cuadrado definitely got the pace to play as a winger, and a more developed Coman on the other wing would be deadly.

Lets see how all this ends up with him.
I just want to see wingers, a trequartista and a bombass #9. We already have the latter two in Dybala and Higuain, now we need to find we some Pavel and Mauro kind of players, hopefully Pjacca can be like that. And 2 vidal's in the middle. That's be the sexiest 4-4-2 ever.

Bentacur

Sep 19, 2016
I just want to see wingers, a trequartista and a bombass #9. We already have the latter two in Dybala and Higuain, now we need to find we some Pavel and Mauro kind of players, hopefully Pjacca can be like that. And 2 vidal's in the middle. That's be the sexiest 4-4-2 ever.
love you

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What about that Witsel guy, Juve still wanna get him? I remember there were talks about Matuidi also.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What about that Witsel guy, Juve still wanna get him? I remember there were talks about Matuidi also.
Yeah there's news about Witsel in that transfer thread, apparently we'll make a push for this winter. Honestly I'm not too keen on either, i just want 2 Vidals.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah there's news about Witsel in that transfer thread, apparently we'll make a push for this winter. Honestly I'm not too keen on either, i just want 2 Vidals.
I also dont fancy him much, and he wont be that young when you get him. Still not old offcourse, but if he was in he´s start 20´s and have shown great quailty i think it would be another case.

He played 4 years in the russian league, and to be honest i dont know the level of theyre football, but i doubt he is what you need, when he really havent played in any top clubs before considering he´s age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)