Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Good luck lad, we have failed you, we were worthy of yr CL punishment and now let us pay triple the ammount Bayern will give us to buy you, to find a replacemeant...

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly, best to let the loan run another year and get our 20m. I have doubts about Gotze and Benatia. Unless they want to give us back Vidal after they win the champions league - NOT

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why? For saying that alone? It's literally the most decisive play in his career so far. He saved his team with 1 minute left to being terminated.
So? It was agains Juve after he left us. No reason not to hate this guy. Not like we fans are objective.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Maybe because we are not bayern fans?
What has this to do with anything? He never said a bad word about Juveafaik. Tell you what: if he hadn't sit on our bench for a year nobody would give a shit about what he said.

It doesn't make sense to turn against every Juve player that leaves the club, lol. The same thing I see when it comes to Vidal. It's ridiculous. Players comes and go, they treat it the same way we treat our jobs - if a better one is there to be taken, you just do it.

Football has lost it's all romance a while ago and you guys better get used to it, especially when it comes to non-Italian players.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't give a shit about what he said, I wouldn't even give as shit if he was playing every day good or bad. But I just choose to not like him because he has a pony tail and is black, but not jesus and played against juve.

Oh and vidal is a drunk driving retard that needs to be instituted.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good luck lad, we have failed you, we were worthy of yr CL punishment and now let us pay triple the ammount Bayern will give us to buy you, to find a replacemeant...
Marotta spending €84m (Cr$165m) on a single player :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Coman on his assist to Müller's goal against Juve: "It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever had as a professional footballer."

Damn I hate him so f* much
This will only be eclipsed by the moment he realises that rat tail looks ridiculous and he decides to cut it off.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Coman on his assist to Müller's goal against Juve: "It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever had as a professional footballer."

Damn I hate him so f* much
So far it's also the only really noteworthy moment he had. Of course it's going to be his favorite. What's wrong with that?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So? It was agains Juve after he left us. No reason not to hate this guy. Not like we fans are objective.
I would feel more betrayed by Vidal who was huge influence for us and who we got attached to after half a decade. But this kid was basically a passenger in our squad last season, no real time to grow attached or detest. We didn't have plans for him and he didn't want to stay and wait for his chance. So we parted. No real history or much room for strong sentiments imo.

See his comment as a football fan and not someone eager to find reasons to hate. It's literally the best moment in his career because he decided or created a goal in a huge game in last minute. Goes without saying it's very special moment for him, as it would be for any player.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
@Osman, look, I have never heard of his comments just read them now, i couldn't care less what he said or did before or since or even if he's still among the living ones.

i just remembered that I didn't like his face and pony tail. And vidal is a peace of poop.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly Lichtsteiner is still hard to put up with at times despite being Juventino.

But I know what you mean. For example I'm pretty sure I would hated Chiellini if he wasn't our player. Most neutral fans I know (regular fans, not anti Juve ones) can't stand his diving antics / brutish tackles.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yep, that is what I mean :p It is nothing personal.

Chiellini is certainly one of them players. Thank god Bonucci doesn't get many chances, because he would be in the league of barca actors with his diving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)