Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
Things like that is common, many clubs lose promising players.

At least we didnt lose him for free like psg did, or manu did with pogba.

We lost one but we gained alot of good players this year, think about that instead.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
new henry case :lol:...like this guy is ever going to be even half the player henry was.

€28m for an 18 year old bench warmer who joined us for free - great deal, say whatever you want.

if it turns out to be a swap deal involving benatia, even better.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
new henry case :lol:...like this guy is ever going to be even half the player henry was.

€28m for an 18 year old bench warmer who joined us for free - great deal, say whatever you want.

if it turns out to be a swap deal involving benatia, even better.
You actually want Benatia? God I'd let him go to whoever shows up with a box of sparkles and a can of Coke. I don't think he's ever played more than 4 consecutive games for us without getting injured ':$

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bayern offer Benatia to Juve in exchange for the 20m that the German club still owes Juve for Coman. Juventus rejected. #LaStampa

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You actually want Benatia? God I'd let him go to whoever shows up with a box of sparkles and a can of Coke. I don't think he's ever played more than 4 consecutive games for us without getting injured ':$
getting Benatia would be stupid.
High wage,always broken and 29yrs old. Making a swap would mean giving Coman for free to get a useless player that Bayern would be glad to give away.

Since Bayern want to sell Gotze give give them Coman and add another 20 to make it a 41m deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)