Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
No problemos.

Yeah I'm fine with him being with you now as he didn't really have any impact here but most won't feel the same.
True. You dont do much wingplay, he would have been wasted. I'm also puzzled whenever I read your expectations about wingers defending (it's good that they do, but not to the detriment of attacking).

Jun 6, 2015
True. You dont do much wingplay, he would have been wasted. I'm also puzzled whenever I read your expectations about wingers defending (it's good that they do, but not to the detriment of attacking).
Yeah but that's what is expected here and I don't remember a time when it wasn't. You simply don't make it at Juventus without giving your all and always helping the team by contributing in defense.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Yeah but that's what is expected here and I don't remember a time when it wasn't. You simply don't make it at Juventus without giving your all and always helping the team by contributing in defense.
And that's fine! I just wonder how much defending do you expect, because whenever I watch Coman (or Ribery and -nowadays- even Robben though much much less), they always run back, press and try to win balls back.

Jun 6, 2015
And that's fine! I just wonder how much defending do you expect, because whenever I watch Coman (or Ribery and -nowadays- even Robben though much much less), they always run back, press and try to win balls back.
All good teams need their players to defend to be honest you guys just do it higher up the pitch so those players usually don't need to run as far back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, we missed out on a massive talent and clear soon to be top player, its that simple. Lets not turn into Red Cafe Pogba mode here and just accept the grave missed opportunity and move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)