Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Who is on a high horse you thin dicked malaka. He literally didnt say anything about us. He said the assist/goal in thegame is the biggiest moment in his career, its true. What does it have to do with objectivity or whatever if you simply acknowledge its actually normal statement and completely true, not only because it was a big game/moment vs another big club but because his career is fairly new too.

I reserve outrage when he or anyone else actually says anything shit about us (like that fucktard Maradona). Not everyone has to be so insecure and think skinned that you find huge insult in trivial comments. Nor should everyone try to hold passerby players like this to some lofty standard or attachment. He was with us 1 year and left. Who cares if he likes the club or not, just some young player looking for best career opportunities and he found it with this move.
It was his ex-club.

- - - Updated - - -

try to catch up zach's theory about dick width for @Klin 's sake
Yes, Raz, apparently I have a narrow dick because I'm skeletal thin.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I'll never understand comments like this one. The kid pulled it off for them why the hate?
Because I hate players like Coman, who show no respect. I don't like people in real life who do the same kind of shit. I just simply can't stand that kind of people, sorry. In every single interview he has something to say against Juve. Please what kind of comment is this :

Coman on his assist to Müller's goal against Juve: "It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever had as a professional footballer."

Coman: "My goal against Juventus was the second most beautiful moment.”

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Because I hate players like Coman, who show no respect. I don't like people in real life who do the same kind of shit. I just simply can't stand that kind of people, sorry. In every single interview he has something to say against Juve. Please what kind of comment is this :

Coman on his assist to Müller's goal against Juve: "It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever had as a professional footballer."

Coman: "My goal against Juventus was the second most beautiful moment.”
:tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because we're still talking in it.

Please don't be one of those people who confuses sticky threads for a bestowment of a career performance award.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)