Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
:lol: Benatia would be your 2nd best CB after Boateng.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess Alonso is also looking forward to Ancelotti :lol:
Benatia is a solid deep line defender, but being injured all the time means he's never in form. Take the match against you for example, he was bad. Or the match against Shitty last season when he got himself an stupid red cars at the 20th minute...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Bayern offer Benatia to Juve in exchange for the 20m that the German club still owes Juve for Coman. Juventus rejected. #LaStampa
I am over thrilled that marotta is not stupid enough to agree with this stupid swap 20m for a injury prone!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Benatia is a solid deep line defender, but being injured all the time means he's never in form. Take the match against you for example, he was bad. Or the match against Shitty last season when he got himself an stupid red cars at the 20th minute...
a GREAT deep line defender. the high line pep plays just makes it way to easy for CB's to look bad. Benatia in our system would be beasting.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
a GREAT deep line defender. the high line pep plays just makes it way to easy for CB's to look bad. Benatia in our system would be beasting.
If he were to stay fit ;) But, hey if you want him, I'm OK with him going and we getting a young German defender to substitute him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If he were to stay fit ;) But, hey if you want him, I'm OK with him going and we getting a young German defender to substitute him.
that's exactly how i feel about Coman ;)

whoever you buy as his replacement - you will lose a quality CB. you have Boateng, and then what? Badstuber? Javi? talking bout injuries...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tah or Sule?

Btw not impressed by Tah at all (besides physically). Not seen Sule enough.

But non of em close to Benatia, who is injury prone too much, but when healthy and at his best would be better then Boateng prolly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)