Kingsley Coman (9 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
eq12hukg.jpg

he reiterates once again that he asked to be sold this summer. this guy used us as a stepping stone, simple as that.
Kid is a real pro. Complete opposite of Giovinco @Bianconero_Aus, kids got no feeling and is stone cold.

Giovinco is an emotionally unstable bitch that seeks attention, this kid just there to pull a shift, proper numbers and improve himself.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
wtf bruh I wrote that post like 2 years ago.
Take no offense, I'm sure I can find posts like that made by everyone on this board. Just demonstrating short-sightedness of 99% fans, glorification of "tactical" players in Serie A vs. skilled players that do wonders for Bundesliga and La Liga.

Watch clips of Iniesta between 2001 to 2004 - that player, that Iniesta, who turned out to be one of the top players of the decade between 2005 to 2015, would have been sent "on loan to Cagliari" if he was in Juve or any top 3 team in Serie A.

Makes me cringe.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That's because you started watching him in the last few games. :D
I always watch Bayern highlights. But previously I felt the stuff he did was just the easy stuff and that he was carried by the superiority of his squad compared to opponents but recently he has been doing intelligent moves. Again 2 games is not enough but I am changing my mind about him. I honestly thought he would be a Sterling kind of player at best with the difference being that he is in the Bundesliga playing for Bayern. I am slowly changing my mind.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I always watch Bayern highlights. But previously I felt the stuff he did was just the easy stuff and that he was carried by the superiority of his squad compared to opponents but recently he has been doing intelligent moves. Again 2 games is not enough but I am changing my mind about him. I honestly thought he would be a Sterling kind of player at best with the difference being that he is in the Bundesliga playing for Bayern. I am slowly changing my mind.
do i still win if he turns into a WC player for Bayern? :numnum:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I predicted that one of the group of the players turns out to be world class so no :p

For some reason I cant find the thread were we gave our predictions.
i had Coman and Rugani as WC, Berardi as very good starter and Sturaro bench. you have 5 players though so not sure who the 5th guy was (i dont think it was Zaza, hes not really young like the rest)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i had Coman and Rugani as WC, Berardi as very good starter and Sturaro bench. you have 5 players though so not sure who the 5th guy was (i dont think it was Zaza, hes not really young like the rest)
I think it was zaza but i dont really remember. Be a good sport and find the thread :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)