Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Maybe that's why the Serie A is dead in the water. Coaches are too afraid to use an all-offensive LWB despite the presence of 3 CBs and 3 physical CMs.
Well, that's how it is.

Allegri plays Licht when we use Alex Sandro on the left despite him being great on defense.

In the past Serie A was amazing defensively, nowadays it's just defensive boring.

Saying that I wouldn't like it to be headless chicken EPL style either.

On another note, sitting back and CL don't go together 9/10 times. We conceded 6 goals when we decided to sit back against Bayern, the biggest fucking irony.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe that's why the Serie A is dead in the water. Coaches are too afraid to use an all-offensive LWB despite the presence of 3 CBs and 3 physical CMs.
truth. Serie A sucks. it actually hinders us to play this crappy teams week in week out without no one being able to put their shid together and contesting us. Napoli is the closest thing in years, and it was mainly because we majorly fuked up early in the season

In the past Serie A was amazing defensively, nowadays it's just defensive boring.

Saying that I wouldn't like it to be headless chicken EPL style either.

On another note, sitting back and CL don't go together 9/10 times. We conceded 6 goals when we decided to sit back against Bayern, the biggest $#@!ing irony.
Thats a testament on how catenaccio is dated as hell in the CL. Quick wingers will tear apart your team sooner or later. Offensive teams now press and attack as a whole, spearheaded by top players. No one can keep that at bay forever.

We all know this $#@! since day one and we already admited we were $#@!ed hard for BM with this transfer. Move on... Coman is gonna never come back
}

Even if that is 100% true, ill continue stressing that we got fuked hard on this one and will receive peanuts for a future world class winger for sure. TOTALLY RIPPED. And for a team like us, who we are prpffesional penny pinchers unable to compete with bayern...this is a major disgrace. Not only we make one of our main enemies stronger... but we get weakened and unable to pounce a big talent we go FOR FREE.

If we were madrid i would not mind because we can buy 3 comans if we wanted.... but look at our reality... think for a second how sad this deal is.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I know is fucking sad and I did curse too much about this transferir and I even was one of the naive that believe he might be part of the payment for Gotze or something like that cuz I was trying to make any logic conclussion about this....and then you realize that BM just fuck us hard

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Serie A has always been a league dominated by tactics. Can't ever remember it as a free flowing type of football. Always about outsmarting the other team.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Serie A has always been a league dominated by tactics. Can't ever remember it as a free flowing type of football. Always about outsmarting the other team.
That's what we say to our friends or on other forums. But among us we can be honest.

This 'outsmarting' has become an urban legend. In 14/15 the Serie A saw more goals than any other Top 4 league, in a league that brags about its defensive capabilities. Latest piece of Italian outsmarting: Lazio 0-3 Sparta Praha

Italian teams aren't well organized anymore and produce as much slapstick in the backline as anybody else. The old school is gone. Crop of players and coaches is terrible.

You can't convince me that we can't play fucking Frosinone or Udinese with a young gun as LWB instead of Dinosaur LB. That's outright laughable and infuriating.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We would have never got the best out of Coman because we would demand too much of him to track back all the time.

At Bayern he has much better quality players around him that dominate most games they play giving him lots of space.

He would never get that at Juve and be able to develop so fast like he has at Bayern.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Send him on loan to Cagliari in January.

Same kind of people that killed Gio.
Same kind of people that were in the process of killing Alvaro before suddenly falling in love with him now - for two weeks, until he makes a mistake again.
Same kind of people that began turning against Dybala when he showed signs of getting into a slump recently.

A joke, the whole lot.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He enjoys playing winger.Good for him.We were never going to utilize him properly either way.He would've been a big flop by now if he was still at Juventus.
At Bayern, they play to his strengths in the most 'dribbled' league in the world statistically speaking.He's finding space there and is able to execute his skills

Having said that, had he played against us from the start, he would've been killed.Pep would've subbed him off after 60 mins.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's what we say to our friends or on other forums. But among us we can be honest.

This 'outsmarting' has become an urban legend. In 14/15 the Serie A saw more goals than any other Top 4 league, in a league that brags about its defensive capabilities. Latest piece of Italian outsmarting: Lazio 0-3 Sparta Praha

Italian teams aren't well organized anymore and produce as much slapstick in the backline as anybody else. The old school is gone. Crop of players and coaches is terrible.

You can't convince me that we can't play fucking Frosinone or Udinese with a young gun as LWB instead of Dinosaur LB. That's outright laughable and infuriating.
the outsmarting I'm talking about is within our own league, obviously not on the European stage. I get exactly what you mean and agree. :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

You can't convince me that we can't play $#@!ing Frosinone or Udinese with a young gun as LWB instead of Dinosaur LB. That's outright laughable and infuriating.
:tup:

I dont know why we dont go all out against this trash teams. Its fukin pathetic.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Same kind of people that killed Gio.
Same kind of people that were in the process of killing Alvaro before suddenly falling in love with him now - for two weeks, until he makes a mistake again.
Same kind of people that began turning against Dybala when he showed signs of getting into a slump recently.

A joke, the whole lot.
wtf bruh I wrote that post like 2 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)