Kingsley Coman (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's doing better than expected, but I always thought he'd do well there as he fits their system. I'm not sure what those complaining believe he was going to do here this season that would have made it different from last season. He would have barely played, people would complain in his thread like they do Raguno's and then he'd be sold, most likely for less than Bayern's going to pay. That's probably why he wanted to leave. Yes, he'll be worth more than what we'll get for him when they buy him, but he never would have been worth that much if we'd kept him.

The move was a win-win, the fact that Bayern are the bigger winners doesn't make us losers.
Yes it does.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He's doing better than expected, but I always thought he'd do well there as he fits their system. I'm not sure what those complaining believe he was going to do here this season that would have made it different from last season. He would have barely played, people would complain in his thread like they do Raguno's and then he'd be sold, most likely for less than Bayern's going to pay. That's probably why he wanted to leave. Yes, he'll be worth more than what we'll get for him when they buy him, but he never would have been worth that much if we'd kept him.

The move was a win-win, the fact that Bayern are the bigger winners doesn't make us losers.
Even when I think BM fuck us hard with this deal.. Your post is very good +rep

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coman :rofl:

Licht will tear him a new one.

btw. Cuadrado would easily have his numbers playing for this all out attack bayern team. let's wait what he can do under ancelotti, when he doesn't get constant support by up to 4-5 attacking players and actually has to create things on his own. inb4 youtube dribbling compilation.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
First game that he actually looks very good to me. The assists were all very well done. Good dribbling, good decision making and excellent crossing in that game.

farfan

Mar 12, 2016
What's with all the negativity about the kid ? it's like some people have a vested interest in seeing him fail... as if they were involved in the decision to sell him at a bargain price and that by his failure that decision will be justified somehow .
Kid is simply killing it and there is no other way around it .let's stop with the silly, and retardedly simplistic " anyone would do good at Bayern !! " .
[video=streamable;meyl]https://streamable.com/meyl[/video]
[video=streamable;4tgv]https://streamable.com/4tgv[/video]
[video=streamable;661f]https://streamable.com/661f[/video]

And why some here are too eager to predict his career's trajectory ? A poor's man walcott ? Odonkor ? the kid is 19 , far from a finished product, and it's simply too early to predict anything about his future .
You're laughing at the Ribery comparisons , but did you Know at Coman's Age Ribery was a bench warmer in the French third division ?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
it's like some people have a vested interest in seeing him fail... as if they were involved in the decision to sell him at a bargain price and that by his failure that decision will be justified somehow .
bargain :rofl:

what a great deal that was. sign for free, sell for €28m. :beppe:

look at all the space he's got. that's piss poor defending, not Coman being great. pace, that's all.

farfan

Mar 12, 2016
If he develops the way Bayern expects him to and keeps impressing the way he's doing, 28 mils will surely be a bargain for them .
Not that it was a shit deal for Juve, which makes it even stranger why some of you are hell bent on shitting on him and borderline hope for his failure :shifty: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he develops the way Bayern expects him to and keeps impressing the way he's doing, 28 mils will surely be a bargain for them .
Not that it was a $#@! deal for Juve, which makes it even stranger why some of you are hell bent on $#@!ting on him and borderline hope for his failure :shifty: .
Go fuk urself and die.

The deal is a disgrace for Juve and we obvs lost a big talent. Happy?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
bargain :rofl:

what a great deal that was. sign for free, sell for €28m. :beppe:

look at all the space he's got. that's piss poor defending, not Coman being great. pace, that's all.
:rofl: at anyone still melting down about selling a 19 year old who isn't even capable of playing in our preferred formations for 28 million profit after a piss-poor first season here...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not that it was a shit deal for Juve, which makes it even stranger why some of you are hell bent on shitting on him and borderline hope for his failure :shifty: .
They just mad bro. Watch Comanlé be 3 times the player Ribery ever was, I'd also be willing to bet that Coman is more likely to win ballon d'or then Pogs.

The deal is a disgrace for Juve and we obvs lost a big talent. Happy?
Yes. :)
Comanlé would have been our Pelé.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:rofl: at anyone still melting down about selling a 19 year old who isn't even capable of playing in our preferred formations for 28 million profit after a piss-poor first season here...
It was still piss poor business from Beppe. Bayern paid 7 mio for an option to buy the player after two years for 21 mio. The only way for us to make money of a deal like that was if Coman turned out to be worth less than 28 mio. In two years and our profit could be 7 mio at most. I dont think anybody would complain if we sold him outright for 28 mio.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah, he's much better off staying there. Just watch how much the football suits him, free reign to go wide against one opponent time and again. Our tactical style and league suits him far less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)