Kingsley Coman (7 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Coman is more likely to turn out as poor mans Walcott. Good riddance.
watch your mouth bro, you are talking about a future stoke city legend!

- - - Updated - - -

honest question. what did you think about shaqiri before he went to inter and turned out to be crap?

- - - Updated - - -

Such a great player. If anyone ever comes close to Robben/Ribéry out of Costa and Coman, it will be the frenchman.
:lol:
i seriously hope you will stay here for many years, so i can quote you when the time is right.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LoL @ the ones undermining the clear exploits of this youth.

It's cool, we fucked up. We've fucked in the past and will fuck up in the future. Such is life, accept it. Comanlé will be this era's Henry, it's OK.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
LoL @ the ones undermining the clear exploits of this youth.

It's cool, we fucked up. We've fucked in the past and will fuck up in the future. Such is life, accept it. Comanlé will be this era's Henry, it's OK.
He's damn good, I think he'll have a great career. I don't know about Henry good, but very good.

Regardless, he wanted to leave, and at least we get 27M out of it. In the end, it's not like we got PSG'd or United'd out of him. Free money!

:D

bastos80

Feb 21, 2016
He's not robben neither ribery or the likes but we have to admit that he's doing better than everyone expected
He's 19 ffs :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL
I thought Shaqiri was a brainless chicken who thought he's better than he actually is.
Whereas Coman is already showing more integrity, understanding of the game and natural talent while appearing grounded.
Also Coman was played as a striker for Juve, not a winger, no?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's 19 ffs :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL
I thought Shaqiri was a brainless chicken who thought he's better than he actually is.
Whereas Coman is already showing more integrity, understanding of the game and natural talent while appearing grounded.
Also Coman was played as a striker for Juve, not a winger, no?
Both.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
He's doing better than expected, but I always thought he'd do well there as he fits their system. I'm not sure what those complaining believe he was going to do here this season that would have made it different from last season. He would have barely played, people would complain in his thread like they do Raguno's and then he'd be sold, most likely for less than Bayern's going to pay. That's probably why he wanted to leave. Yes, he'll be worth more than what we'll get for him when they buy him, but he never would have been worth that much if we'd kept him.

The move was a win-win, the fact that Bayern are the bigger winners doesn't make us losers.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's doing better than expected, but I always thought he'd do well there as he fits their system. I'm not sure what those complaining believe he was going to do here this season that would have made it different from last season. He would have barely played, people would complain in his thread like they do Raguno's and then he'd be sold, most likely for less than Bayern's going to pay. That's probably why he wanted to leave. Yes, he'll be worth more than what we'll get for him when they buy him, but he never would have been worth that much if we'd kept him.

The move was a win-win, the fact that Bayern are the bigger winners doesn't make us losers.
In fact everyone is a winner here: Juve, Bayern and Coman himself. That's why I think it's retarded to argue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)