Kingsley Coman (14 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
on my own Going down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And I've made up mind, I ain't wastin' no more time,

so.............................................

- - - Updated - - -

You end up listening to weird things when the first thing you do in the morning is put your head on your wife's stomach and feel your baby kicking :heart:
:lol: A worthy query and response.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That's racist. Henry was a fullback. Coman is a winger. Stop comparing two totally different positions simply because both players are black
What can I say, he outran HSV defenders who had like 15 meters on him. Bayern players have been passing it to him a lot. Looks like he is far more respected by the team+fans than Vidal whom fans call 'poor man's Van Bommel' :lol: That's Bayern fans being retarded though. Under Carlo Vidal will make them eat their words, you just need a better coach than Poop

Mar 4, 2007
That's racist. Henry was a fullback. Coman is a winger. Stop comparing two totally different positions simply because both players are black

What can I say, he outran HSV defenders who had like 15 meters on him. Bayern players have been passing it to him a lot. Looks like he is far more respected by the team+fans than Vidal whom fans call 'poor man's Van Bommel' :lol: That's Bayern fans being retarded though. Under Carlo Vidal will make them eat their words, you just need a better coach than Poop
So I was being racist when we let go of Vidal, Tevez and Pirol?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Ancelotti might do a Juventus there. I don't understand why people consider him a certain success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)