Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How is there less pressure at Bayern than at Juve?

That boggles my mind.

@Hustini

That is like saying there is less pressure on the New York Yankees than the Toronto Blue Jays.

$#@! makes no sense
Its kind of wonky to be honest. Ill try to guess what he means.

I imagine that since he was used seldomly in Juve, and was on top of that used as an SS...he always had that pressure to deliver the few times he was called upon... but since we were not set up for him to shine, he rarely had the chance to perform in the levels he wanted. Therefore he felt the pressure of not being playing like he wanted.

I imagine that since bayern play the formation he likes to play , a very attacking way, and injuries have given him a free pass into the first team...everything has gone smoothly since the first day.

Also bayern has forwards that would score goals with whatever u threw at them...making Coman create assists very easily.

More playing time, a coach that uses him, very easy to create assists in an attacking formation with quality forwards. I imagine it was a change of fresh air. So he feels less pressure at the time of performing because he believes in what he can do now and has the back up of the coach

I wonder if Ancelotti will play him as much as Pep?
LOL dat avatar,

But in a way is kind of sad that today we make fun of someone that was a juventus hero some seasons ago.

I know all this is all his blame... but how things change.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Carlo will actually wreck his career I'm afraid.He actually has a pretty poor track record with youngsters.

But I can see him reviving Götze's career though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
forza juve

Since @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=3857" target="_blank">Hustini</a> didn't seem to appreciate my dedication, I now dedicate this song to you @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=11612" target="_blank">Klin</a>
Here we go again.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here we go again.

on my own Going down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And I've made up mind, I ain't wastin' no more time,

so.............................................

- - - Updated - - -

I just played this full on inside a Call Center. I'm spreading the love.
You end up listening to weird things when the first thing you do in the morning is put your head on your wife's stomach and feel your baby kicking :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)