Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
That's racist. Henry was a fullback. Coman is a winger. Stop comparing two totally different positions simply because both players are black

What can I say, he outran HSV defenders who had like 15 meters on him. Bayern players have been passing it to him a lot. Looks like he is far more respected by the team+fans than Vidal whom fans call 'poor man's Van Bommel' :lol: That's Bayern fans being retarded though. Under Carlo Vidal will make them eat their words, you just need a better coach than Poop
I don't understand that. Vidal is playing perfectly well at Bayern. Who could say he's playing badly? Among a new team with players who've been main influences in the squad for years, he's not getting a big share of the spoils, but he's certainly an important part of their superiority.

Thatsaid, I hope we leave him regretful about his move come next month

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
lol

Zero football inteligence, I guess that works in Bayernliga.
Expectation problems on your side. He's a 19 yrs old, we never expected him to come in and be the star of the team, we got him for the future. What he has done this season is massively surpass expectations. He is my favorite signing of the season, way ahead of Vidal, Costa and Kimmich frankly. Love the kid already.

We're not Shitty who bought Sterling expecting the kid to carry them.

Plus, he's got papa Franck to teach him football intelligence 8)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)