Kingsley Coman (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Move on already on the Coman-Juve chapter.

My question is simple and you are clearly avoiding it, if 4312 was the plan why would we offload our only LW only to purchase RW without getting a half decent TQ? Does such moves scream 4312 to you?
you are asking me to move on? :lol:

Who are the ones complaining about it every day?

And I'm not avoiding your question, I've answered it already. Go find the post.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't have planned for a 4312 when you only have one SS who is not even an SS to begin with.
How many SS's did we have last year?

Dec 26, 2004
you are asking me to move on? :lol:

Who are the ones complaining about it every day?

And I'm not avoiding your question, I've answered it already. Go find the post.

- - - Updated - - -

How many SS's did we have last year?
My mistake, if the plan is to build a team for 4312 then your best course of action is the following:

1- sell the CM you were using as TQ.
2- get a RW with no end-product on loan.
3- offload your promising young LW.
4- don't buy a decent TQ, but if you have to overpay a scrab.

And boom! Here is your 4312. Now is the time to blame the coach if he fails to deploy it.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Good thing we let him go on the cheap as he has less potential than Dybala who we got our pants pulled down for. Dybala so much potential, Coman already reaching his potential.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:rofl:

We received nearly 30M for a player who won't have half the career Pogba has. Or half the talent. And we signed Pogba for free.
I don't think you get the point. Money isn't reason enough to give away a young player that could develop into one of the best in his position. It's not exactly easy for us to buy the top players so we create them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)