Kingsley Coman (22 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's already had egg on his face a few times but people don't much care because Bayern can concede a goal or two and it makes no difference. Neuer reminds me of an eccentric version of Schmeichel, and people love that kind of mix.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Would be sooo nice if we played with attacking wingers. 433\4231 something. Love this style of football. For sure Koman was wise to go a club which formation and tactics suits him superbly! Happy he's doing well, kid has skills! What's it now, 2 goals and 5 assists? Several key passes too!

Aaaaand I won't hide the fact that I'm quite salty that our style did not fit him. :<

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I honestly believe there is almost worldwide consensus on Neuer, the guy pulls the most amazing saves. And ok he might not be as reliable as Buffon but few keepers in football history are.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I honestly believe there is almost worldwide consensus on Neuer, the guy pulls the most amazing saves. And ok he might not be as reliable as Buffon but few keepers in football history are.
If he's so good why is he playing for such a small club? Why is he not having an amazing career in the EPL where all the best players are?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There's a broad consesus on here as well imo, just the few usual random "opinions", but you'll find that with the fandom of every team.

I do believe that he's a tad overrated when it comes to most people's opinion of him, but he's undeniably worldclass and very probably the best keeper in the world right now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Many football fans take their opinions from tournaments and video game ratings, what happens over a season they don't really care about, because ultimately who is watching leagues consecutively? Even most journalists don't.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chiellini is the best example :D
Exactly :D And after 2012 Pirlo was god, whereas before he was ok. Buffon was suddenly good again last year.

Playing in a massively successful team does wonders for individuals, no wonder they want to play for teams like Bayern who get a league title, cup and CL SF most seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)