Kingsley Coman (27 Viewers)

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Imagine a 4-3-3with Cuadrado and him on the wings and morata in the middle. Thats how you use these players and not as a SS behind the Striker. I am so pissed, especially with our lack of creativity and speed at the moment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine a 4-3-3with Cuadrado and him on the wings and morata in the middle. Thats how you use these players and not as a SS behind the Striker. I am so pissed, especially with our lack of creativity and speed at the moment.
Thats because Dybala starts from the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't tell the whole story, no. Never did.
Are you on PS4?

Wait you are...I think you are on my Friend list?

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Well, when we sold/loaned him we played without wingers and he clearly wasn't a good enough striker. It is very unfortunate that only weeks later we switch to a 433 where he would be the ideal candidate for the LW position with cuadrado being the RW. I wonder if the management had any idea our formation could switch because obviously our most expensive acquisition doesn't seem to fit in now. Lack of foresight or communication with the coach..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Thats because Dybala starts from the bench.
:lol:

But it was just a stupid deal, really. The money isn't bad but Coman really has the potential to become a really good winger, someone we would need for our 4-3-3. Plus he's French, We got Lemina, Pogba and Evra to make him feel at home.

I said it from day one, we should have never let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)