Kingsley Coman (17 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think they spend 8ml for the loan they'd probably buy him but yeah I agree it should be an obbligation as even if getting 8ml for a loan is good, if he isn't bought I doubt Coman would want to stay here.

I think Coman has a lot of potential to be a great player but I'm not sure if he has the personality on the field. Seems timid in a way.
If it's just an option, even if they'll pay us 8M for the loan, would be a bad move from our end especially if we're aiming for Draxler.

- - - Updated - - -

You and your mentor? Well since you two combined have almost 150k posts here I guess you can call it like that.
Nope. Everyone. It's killing you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
This sale, to me isn't justified in any sense...

The timing really sucks, sporting wise we are depriving ourselves from a talent that can explode (it may not), but why sell too early? we could fetch the same money if not more in 2 years... the rich clubs pay nowadays easiely 30 mls for young talents.

Till this moment this deal a bad one for me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
28m for this guy is highway robbery if true. They might have fucked us over with the Vidal purchase, but we are robbing them big time if these numbers for Coman are true.
We're gambling. Unfortunately we don't have a time machine to see how will Coman develop, so whatever we do now is a gamble.

Facts are that Coman is a very talented 19 year old, who showed glimpses of his talent, but who'll be behind the pecking order when the attack/wings will be covered by Cuadrado, Draxler, Dybala, Morata and Mandzukic. This can go from terribly wrong if he turns out as good as Henry, to great if he becomes a Quaresma or Adam Johnson. Or it can be a fair deal if he develops into a Cuadrado. On the other hand, the quality of this transfer can also be related to how Draxler develops.
At this point we can look at it as a Coman-Draxler swap. We're letting a very talented 19 year old leave so we can get a very talented 22 year old. It's now a waiting game to see how will the talents develop.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;5079239 said:
This sale, to me isn't justified in any sense...

The timing really sucks, sporting wise we are depriving ourselves from a talent that can explode (it may not), but why sell too early? we could fetch the same money if not more in 2 years... the rich clubs pay nowadays easiely 30 mls for young talents.

Till this moment this deal a bad one for me.
Sitting on the bench for two years won't do him any good. He didn't want to be loaned out nor he had any chances for regular playing here. Who can see him starting over Dybala, Draxler, Cuadrado, Pereyra? And next year Berardi is coming in as well.

I guess we're selling for the reason mentioned above but more importantly because >20m is too good to refuse. He won't develop sitting on the bench which means we'd never get more for him anyway.

I'm really surprised so many people are in meltdown over his sale. I understood Vidal and Tevez perfectly but Coman? Come on we have Berardi who is the superior player as things stand.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Had 3 decent games in over a year :shocked:

Yeah, I'm not gonna criticize a youngster after every bad one he has. We have other people for that.
He was 18 until a month ago... He only played 6 games worth of minutes last year. 3 of the 7 games he's started with Juventus have been pretty good performances from him. 3 of 7 games started with the Serie A, CI double winning CL finalist. As an 18 year old. So he's not consistent yet. So his end product let's him down at times...

Unless we are selling him to use the funds on better players this mercato... it's an absolutely stupid sale, and could easily bite us in the ass again, just like with Thierry Henry. This kid is one of the most coveted 19 year olds in all of Europe. There's a reason Bayern is willing to pay such a large fee for him. There's a very good chance he'll be worth a huge amount more one day.

SO I repeat, and this is really quite inarguable... if money is not an issue for Juve, we don't need to balance our books... then unless we're going to add the COman funds to our transfer budget to get higher quality players in, Coman should not have been sold under any circumstance. We should making a 60 mil offer for Isco now... not getting a Draxler that is easily as hit or miss potential as Coman, considering his injury and all. You just don't sell one of your best prospects who has managed to earn game time at a team that just played a CL final. You don't. You loan him to a smaller cub to get game time, or use him as often as you can... You don't sell.

I'll reserve final judgment of course, until we see who we sign in the remainder of this mercato. I'll be content with Draxler, but not particularly happy. I want a top CAM now that we've sold Vidal and Coman.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We're gambling. Unfortunately we don't have a time machine to see how will Coman develop, so whatever we do now is a gamble.

Facts are that Coman is a very talented 19 year old, who showed glimpses of his talent, but who'll be behind the pecking order when the attack/wings will be covered by Cuadrado, Draxler, Dybala, Morata and Mandzukic. This can go from terribly wrong if he turns out as good as Henry, to great if he becomes a Quaresma or Adam Johnson. Or it can be a fair deal if he develops into a Cuadrado. On the other hand, the quality of this transfer can also be related to how Draxler develops.
At this point we can look at it as a Coman-Draxler swap. We're letting a very talented 19 year old leave so we can get a very talented 22 year old. It's now a waiting game to see how will the talents develop.
Basically this. I hope we get another CM or something as well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How exactly is Coman unknown? Unproven, sure. But every single top club in Europe has scouted him and he's considered one of the best Under-20 prospects in all of European football right now.

Unknown. :lol:
I reckon most Bayern fans would have zero idea about him. Like most Juve fans would have fuck all clue about their young starlets. It's not really surprising. He isn't really well known.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You and your mentor? Well since you two combined have almost 150k posts here I guess you can call it like that.
Lots of people, you're a joke

This guy is by far the biggiest joke in the history of this site (go look up his quotes about Tevez pre and post transfer) . Extraordinary sycophant, and the sad thing is he deludes himself into thinking its really his own opinion every time.

ALERT ALERT
CHANGE OF NARRATIVE
ABYSMAL MODE ACTIVATE

I used to like his posts until today when he called Coman dumb and clueless.

19 yrs old kid. Smh

I guess whatever it takes to defend Beppe.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why are people so sure about this transfer being a loan deal btw ?
As far as I know, no German sources posted anything of that sort.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Well said. We will regret it if he does become a new Henry for sure. But for us €28m, is a huge amount for someone we signed for free, and we don't think will develop into a key player for us as of now.

And I do agree with you that Draxler is basically replacing him. And at this point in time, Draxler >>> Coman, no questions at all. And remember we are also brining in Berardi next year, who has shown much more than Coman at a similar age.

I think it's a "risk" well worth taking IMO. We luckily have options up our sleeve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well said. We will regret it if he does get to Henry level for sure. But for €28m, it's not as if we didn't get a fair amount for him at the time.

And I do agree with you that Draxler is basically replacing him. And at this point in time, Draxler >>> Coman, no questions at all. And remember we are also brining in Berardi next year, who has shown much more than Berardi anyway. I think it's a "risk" well worth taking IMO. We luckily have options.
Berardi has shown more than Berardi you say? Is this a split personality disorder? Perhaps the Juventus side of Berardi has shown much more than that terrible interista Berardi? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Your moaning is intolerable regarding every move we make. Ignore feature doesnt help since you practically live off this place.
Because I moaned about getting Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba, Matri (yes Matri for that sum back then), Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Llorente (aquiring), Dybala, Mandzukic, Rugano, Alex Sandro, Neto. But of course, you choose to read what you want to fit your agenda just like you show your hypocricy on a daily basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)