Kingsley Coman (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yet you praised Beppe for signing him. You're all over the place. Catch a grip, old man.
Unlike you my dear friend I give players and coaches benefit of doubt. See Allegri, Pereyra, Morata, etc... While you tend to disagree with almost any signing we make. Coman didnt show his talent here in the end and was shipped out. Big clubs dont have time to develope players. I like Dybala quite a lot and think he is a great signing, even if he will have rough start I wont flame him. But if in a few years he still doesnt show what he is capable of I wont mind selling him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So it's 65 million for Vidal and Coman. :lol:

The rest of Europe is laughing at us.

If we were Porto or Atletico Madrid it would have been 150 million.

It's safe to say we are a spineless club that will lose Pogba and Morata next summer.
Except they didn't want to go to Man City and Man City wasn't interested.

You know Man City: the club that paid 48M for Mangala.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Unlike you my dear friend I give players and coaches benefit of doubt. See Allegri, Pereyra, Morata, etc... While you tend to disagree with almost any signing we make. Coman didnt show his talent here in the end and was shipped out. Big clubs dont have time to develope players. I like Dybala quite a lot and think he is a great signing, even if he will have rough start I wont flame him. But...
And you know what makes you a hypocrite? I know you have dementia so I'm gonna help you out.

You never once criticized Coman before this rumor popped up. I bet you also praised Allegri for playing him.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I only can imagine what 20 year old Miccoli would cost nowadays. 50 ml euro?

Honestly, this transfer makes me extremely curious. On one hand if Coman turns out to be amazing for BM - this will mean that we should value our youngsters a lot more. On the other hand, if he turns bad - a fucking amazing piece of business. I'm shocked that Bayern will splash almost 30 ml for this player. Can anybody explain why the hell are they doing this?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I only can imagine what 20 year old Miccoli would cost nowadays. 50 ml euro?

Honestly, this transfer makes me extremely curious. On one hand if Coman turns out to be amazing for BM - this will mean that we should value our youngsters a lot more. On the other hand, if he turns bad - a fucking amazing piece of business. I'm shocked that Bayern will splash almost 30 ml for this player. Can anybody explain why the hell are they doing this?
They are not, at least it's not confirmed. It's only logical that they would pay us something for the loan with an option to buy him next year. It was also logical for us to accept such a deal.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Still, 8 mil for a loan plus 20 mil later... WTH, why do they have so much faith in Coman or are they so full of money that this is a low risk investment for them?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And you know what makes you a hypocrite? I know you have dementia so I'm gonna help you out.

You never once criticized Coman before this rumor popped up. I bet you also praised Allegri for playing him.
Seldom visit players threads, plenty of knee jerk reactions there and I have a life outside this place. Ofc I would praise Allegri for playing 19 yo, giving him decent chance to prove himself, which he didnt.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
why do we have to loan him without any obligation to buy? if they reject him, we will get a rejected prospect on our hand even if we all know the loan fee is 8m euros.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He always looked like a natural winger, has every skill to succeed and become one of the best in the game at that spot.
Good game so far. That long range effort was pretty close. Seems that he improved his decision making. Looks more comfortable on the ball as well.
Very good game today. Impressed.
Indeed incredible.

The quotes above are the last three quotes prior to Coman's rumoured sale.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So it's 65 million for Vidal and Coman.

The rest of Europe is laughing at us.

If we were Porto or Atletico Madrid it would have been 150 million.

It's safe to say we are a spineless club that will lose Pogba and Morata next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

This.
The rest of Europe doesn't know who Coman is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)