Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:tup:

And I am the one making a fool out of myself. I am happy that I received 8 points of infraction because of you, you really make this forum a better place.
Your moaning is intolerable regarding every move we make. Ignore feature doesnt help since you practically live off this place.

- - - Updated - - -

I make bad judgement all the time, but at least I'm not a hypocrite like you are. It really says a lot about you as a person.
If I ever start to care of prepubescent's evaluation of my personality I'll give you a ring, k?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if it is an obligation it's fine as hell. if not..they won't buy him let's get real. maybe he will play in coppas or shit. it will have beneficiary effects.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He's gonna break it with Bayern. Guardiola is gonna use him as a winger and he's gonna take advantage of that. I bet he does
they have Ribery and robben he would be a sub on that squad.he could play 10 seasons for us and win everything i guess vidal had a highlight role for this transfer

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Is this for real?? wow,1 day gone and instead of selling Isla and getting Drax, we sold off Coman? wow, just wow.

the numbers are great but still an unnecessary move,while we have bigger priorities is what gets on my nerve..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wonder what would the people complaining about this deal say if Juve were the ones offering 28m for this unknown youngster ?
How exactly is Coman unknown? Unproven, sure. But every single top club in Europe has scouted him and he's considered one of the best Under-20 prospects in all of European football right now.

Unknown. :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
People should really stop saying it's 28M without knowing if it's an option or not. 8M for the loan with an option to buy for 20M would still be pretty fucking bad for us. Makes absolutely no sense, and we'll be creating another problem as we only have one SS in the team.
I think they spend 8ml for the loan they'd probably buy him but yeah I agree it should be an obbligation as even if getting 8ml for a loan is good, if he isn't bought I doubt Coman would want to stay here.

I think Coman has a lot of potential to be a great player but I'm not sure if he has the personality on the field. Seems timid in a way.

- - - Updated - - -

People should really stop saying it's 28M without knowing if it's an option or not. 8M for the loan with an option to buy for 20M would still be pretty fucking bad for us. Makes absolutely no sense, and we'll be creating another problem as we only have one SS in the team.
I think they spend 8ml for the loan they'd probably buy him but yeah I agree it should be an obbligation as even if getting 8ml for a loan is good, if he isn't bought I doubt Coman would want to stay here.

I think Coman has a lot of potential to be a great player but I'm not sure if he has the personality on the field. Seems timid in a way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)