Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
More proven that's for sure. Impossible to predict which one turns out to be the better player though.

If it's really that much money and they can't get away with paying it I don't even care tbh. By next month he'll be behind Dybala, Draxler and Cuadrado anyway. Pereyra is here too and Mimmo Berardi looks like a better player anyway :tuttosport:

Since we're getting so much money out of this I wish we went for someone better than Draxler though. Can't have everything though :/
If it's that much money then we surely should be aiming for a WC player. But hey, 2 days to go, now we can't do shit.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really funny to see people justifying his sale by saying it's because he's a winger and doesn't fit tactics.

Cuadrado says hello.
Thank you.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's really funny to see people justifying his sale by saying it's because he's a winger and doesn't fit tactics.

Cuadrado says hello.
I agree we probably should have never got Cuadrado and kept Coman. Ffs we don't even have a option to buy with Cuadrado. I guess it's because we get Berardi next year tho

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Ah yes that's right. Forgot about Berardi coming in next season. Another superior player. Yep thinks are looking good for us :tup:
Oh yeah, definitely. Very good vision and passing. The guy is getting a lot of assists and scores a lot too considering he's a winger. He's got brains and can create. Good at counter attacking but also able to open up packed defences with his passing :tup:

We have to make room for him here that's for sure. Impressive player and his stats considering his age and what club he plays for.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Seems not to be suited for SS role that Allegri has been trying to adapt him to. We lack CM and AM, formation that we will play will probably be 3-5-2/4-3-3, hence no space for him there. We're not gonna change formation to accomodate a single player, youngster, who btw apart from few runs hasn't shown he has what it takes to be here. If his sale allow us to bring good players for positions we are in dire need of, I'm down for that.

Did you honestly like what this kid has shown so far? They (coach, mgt) might look like fools in few year, if he succeeds, happened before with Henry, but as of now his worth is nowhere near speculated 28m. Bayern took a massive risk here.

Five things I don't like in this move.

A) The message we send out when selling a youngster.
B) There's Witsel at the end of this move, who for all practical purposes is an average player.
C) If the money is anything close to what is rumoured, it really could've led to a top AM, which won't happen now.
D) That second SS spot will still need to be filled, whether by a free Ibra or another young talent.
E) Points out at the time of signing him, that we just do opportunity buys without having any vision or idea on how to use the player in the future. Coman to me was not given enough time to develop. Maybe it was a space issue, or tactics, but truth be told this could've been avoided.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
icemaη;5078304 said:
Selling a young prospect doesn't exactly conform to that logic. I can understand Tevez and even Vidal. Coman sale will be a pure economic play and nothing else. Especially if it's a loan and we only get a couple of million upfront.
Just coman?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)