Kingsley Coman (18 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
who says we need the money to sign draxler? whats holding us back is that
we are not fully convinced by draxler and dont want to pay schalkes asking price.
dont you set yourself a limit if you buy a new car for example?

31m for coman is alot. we’d be stupid not to take it.
The difference is rumored to be maximum 3M. Are you fucking kidding me right now?

And it doesn't matter if we're stupid or not. We'd be even more stupid not replacing his position after getting an AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Klin, dont be ridiculous.

I like Coman, but Draxler has shown alot more
WE WON'T BE REPLACING COMAN WITH DRAXLER.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Exactly. But we both know the best we can do is Draxler. I really don't know how people here have the nerve to still defend our management and the mess this mercato has turned into.
It was supposed to a transition and renewing the squad type of year. Managements job is to make that transition as gentle as possible. Not make it a nightmare where we don't even have a clue as to what formation our squad is suited for. People are neglecting the fact Draxler will have to spend a couple months or more acclimatizing to Serie A. I mean, Allegri won't even start our 40mil signing Dybala. He chose Coman ahead of him. And Coman was pretty good against Udinese. He's also had a year in the squad and will only get better and realize more and more of his potential. Draxler will come with no preseason, no experience in Serie A, no Italian, after a mess of year.

This Mercatos is a mess if we're selling Coman also to get Draxler.

I'd stand up and applaud Beppe if he brought us Isco/Gotze/Oscar after selling Coman. But if he brings Draxler and/or Witsel... Wtf. He lost his head after the Vidal sale.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
3 years older. Injury prone. last 2 years haven't done $#@!. Oh yeah, so much better.
More proven that's for sure. Impossible to predict which one turns out to be the better player though.

If it's really that much money and they can't get away with paying it I don't even care tbh. By next month he'll be behind Dybala, Draxler and Cuadrado anyway. Pereyra is here too and Mimmo Berardi looks like a better player anyway :tuttosport:

Since we're getting so much money out of this I wish we went for someone better than Draxler though. Can't have everything though :/

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We just Said to all the World we are an feeder club! Disgrace!! Agnelli wake the fuck up
ffs, I'm not particularly happy with Coman's exit only because I like the player (not because I think he's worth more or is 2nd coming of Platini) but shipping out unwanted talents for millions happens in every big club. chill

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
honestly coman i goood player but not great.maybe he can be better in future but even only for 20m we should sell him.draxler its 22 and he can play as AM and left winger.its good deal

- - - Updated - - -

honestly coman i goood player but not great.maybe he can be better in future but even only for 20m we should sell him.draxler its 22 and he can play as AM and left winger.its good deal

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The price is only good if it's an obligatory purchase. We can negotiate it to be 100M option fee, but it's still an option.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It was supposed to a transition and renewing the squad type of year. Managements job is to make that transition as gentle as possible. Not make it a nightmare where we don't even have a clue as to what formation our squad is suited for. People are neglecting the fact Draxler will have to spend a couple months or more acclimatizing to Serie A. I mean, Allegri won't even start our 40mil signing Dybala. He chose Coman ahead of him. And Coman was pretty good against Udinese. He's also had a year in the squad and will only get better and realize more and more of his potential. Draxler will come with no preseason, no experience in Serie A, no Italian, after a mess of year.

This Mercatos is a mess if we're selling Coman also to get Draxler.

I'd stand up and applaud Beppe if he brought us Isco/Gotze/Oscar after selling Coman. But if he brings Draxler and/or Witsel... Wtf. He lost his head after the Vidal sale.
:agree: Some fuckers here are just straight up blind.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Got an out of place guy for free, and without really developing him a lot we're getting a nice pay out. Great business.

Now if we were a team that spent the last 5 years relying on wingers, i'd be pissed. But clearly we don't. Couldn't fault this move. Even if in 5 years time he's beasting it up, he sure as hell wouldn't have been if he stayed with us. We typically always play 2 strikers up front, and that's not going to change in the near future.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri himself praised Coman and spoke about him as part of our plans.
Seems not to be suited for SS role that Allegri has been trying to adapt him to. We lack CM and AM, formation that we will play will probably be 3-5-2/4-3-1-2, hence no space for him there. We're not gonna change formation to accomodate a single player, youngster, who btw apart from few runs hasn't shown he has what it takes to be here. If his sale allow us to bring good players for positions we are in dire need of, I'm down for that.

Did you honestly like what this kid has shown so far? They (coach, mgt) might look like fools in few year, if he succeeds, happened before with Henry, but as of now his worth is nowhere near speculated 28m. Bayern took a massive risk here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)