Kingsley Coman (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know, but you know how I am Swagdiddy.

We are essentially close to saying the same thing yes but you did say the same thing to him that you did to me earlier about disrupting the team envirornment. And my input is that competition is great and nothing should be down to anything but performance and not the time in position. Now, if the talent is there and yes he has done a few good things in the little time he has been given then it warrants an extra opportunity or two a month.
We are saying the same thing, though. The team environment doesn't work when you're automatically showing favoritism for seniority or because a player has a higher salary. You should be encouraging people to work hard in training camp and prove themselves each and every day.

But just as seniority and salary isn't an excuse to get an unearned nod ahead of another player, the same is true of youth and "potential". None of those reasons are good enough. The coach needs to see players earning it every day on merit -- not on wishes, hopes, rumors, past glories, or things that don't exist now that might exist next season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are saying the same thing, though. The team environment doesn't work when you're automatically showing favoritism for seniority or because a player has a higher salary. You should be encouraging people to work hard in training camp and prove themselves each and every day.

But just as seniority and salary isn't an excuse to get an unearned nod ahead of another player, the same is true of youth and "potential". None of those reasons are good enough. The coach needs to see players earning it every day on merit -- not on wishes, hopes, rumors, past glories, or things that don't exist now that might exist next season.
We are saying the same thing, though. :D

I get it Honey Bunches of Oats.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you promoting some sort of new panty line?
I haven't worked for that company in over 2 years you know that, right? o_O

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I haven't worked for that company in over 2 years you know that, right? o_O
How the fuck would I know that? I remember you from back in the day when you were awesome, talking about boobs while on the job. Now you gross 22mill and you're married? You sold out harder than Metallica on Lulu.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How the fuck would I know that? I remember you from back in the day when you were awesome, talking about boobs while on the job. Now you gross 22mill and you're married? You sold out harder than Metallica on Lulu.
Must unrewarding rewarding job I ever had. :D

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm still awesome.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Luckily Coman has only been on the team (and in the country) since July. He's 18 years old, there's a lot of acclimating that has obviously been going on; there's a lot for him to settle into. He's flashed in his limited opportunities, so that's certainly a good sign... I would say so-far-so-good.

With Giovinco on his way out, and Allegri/Marotta talking about the potential of no incoming forwards during this window -- the talk of 'blooding the youth', if an appropriate opportunity for a quality acquisition does not arise -- I'm thinking he'll get a bit more playing time in the second half.

Unless we sign Cassano.

:p

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Giovinco will be replaced with Berardi this summer. But for now there's no reason to play Giovinco instead of Coman. Gio swapped seats with Coman the day he agreed to sign for Toronto.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri:

"Coman? He's a young lad, who I hold in high regard but he needs to stay calm and keep working. He got some opportunities in the first half of the campaign and he'll get them again [in the second half]."
@swag
@Raz

I guess we pick this conversations up at seasons end? :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No problem with me :)

I hope to see him more until then though. But he's very very young now so I'm not very worried about him playing more in the future if he's indeed that good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hey guys can u laugh at this please. it was a good efford. just over the bar.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No problem with me :)

I hope to see him more until then though. But he's very very young now so I'm not very worried about him playing more in the future if he's indeed that good.
Why didn't the mention work? What kind of sorcery is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)